Unknown Chemistry part 3

Author's Note: Just so you know this story i'm still working on along with two others so when i get those posted pleaase READ and COMMENT!!!! <3 <3 ___________________________________________________________________________________Then I look at my lap its wet and scarlett colored. And ran to the bathroom. I had bled out on the sheet. I hope Domonic didn't get any on him. After heard a knock on the door. "Are you all right"? someone asked. "No," I repiled reluctantly, "How's Domonic"? "He went to change." He relpied. "Oh no!" I squealed."Can you seriously do me a favour" ? "Ok." He said. "Go to the store and buy maxii pads for me, the small sized ones."I said. "Only if it's unavoidable." He said. I heard the door shut and a car engine started. When he came back, I peeked through the door he held the bag at arms length away from him. He handed the bad to me. I cracked a sad smile. I opened the bag and took one sat it on the sink counter. I found a closet full of clothes, there were a pair of jeans a bit loose. After that there were a few bras out of them there was one that would fit me, along with a hoodie that smelled like him. I got all giddy and laughed. As I got out of the bathroom I went to the futon room. He looked dazed, I sat down next to him and leaned against his shoulder. "I'm sorry."I said He nuzzled my hair. "It's fine I know you didn't mean it." Domonic whispered. "Did I scare you"? I whispered back. "Yes."He said. Big tears rolled down my face as I layed down in a ball. He stroked my hair. "Don't worry about it." He said. After awhile he left. I fell-asleep in the same position. My dreams were meaningless colors swirling into a rainbow that went suddenly jagged and blurry. I wokeup screaming because the colors turned into Domonic yelling at me and accusing me of making his life hell.Domonic laid next to me looking younger because all the worries left him.