Mr. Grumpy 😒

After fourth bell we head to lunch. Mr. Handsom,  Charlie and Eric all went ahead of us.  Pushing and shoving through everyone like a bunch of hungry animals just to get to the lunch room! We walked in and went straight to stand in line for food. I roll my eyes as a group of boys walk by making animal sounds towards Amber and me. After we paid for lunch we made our way towards a table the guys and couple of other students sat.  We sat and talked as we eat until lunch was over.
As last bell rolled around I was extremely tired and just was ready to go home. When the bell rung to go home I went to my locker to grab my things. Mr handsome walks up to me asking about what plans I had after school. 
"Doing anything after school beautiful? Theres a small get together at Amber's. I could pick u up if u want?"
"Actually I have to do a lot of unpacking so maybe next time." I respond nervously. I really did have a lot to finish unpacking and I really just wanted to get if over with
He seemed a little disappointed.  "It's OK I understand. U should put my number in your phone just in case you change your mind." He says rubbing the back of his neck as if so he was hesitant to ask.
"OK! What is it?"
He give me his number and I can't think of what to save it under. I stand there thinking of what to put when he slowly grabs my phone from my hands and puts his number in. 
After giving me my phone back I look down at the name he put in.
"Tobias" I speak,  thinking out loud. I look up as I here him speaking.
"I'll talk to u later queen." He says turning to walk away.
Feeling bad and excited all at once I make my way to my small Chevy and headed home. When I pull up to my house I see neighbors moving in next door. Looking at the end of the gate in front I see my cousin Jarius talking to some guy.  He looks scary. I hope my cousins not doing anything stupid.  That's guy seems dangerous.
I walk over to them trying not to make direct contact with the other guy. 
"Hey Jarius." I speak.  " Where is uncle Kyle? " I asked looking at him.
"He work late tonight. How was your first day?" He ask changing the subject.
"It was fine." I simply respond. 
"Hi,  and you are?" I say with sort of an attitude to the big guy standing over us.
He looks amussed as I stare him right in his eyes. I'm not gonna let him get the satisfaction that I'm afraid of him.
"Don't do that! " my cousin speak up puzzled with my behavior.
"Do what?!" I ask angrily. "He's the one looking at me like he done lost damn his mind!" I yell.
Yes I was extremely pissed off at how Jarius just spoke to me. No. I dont play that!
"Just go inside!" He yells as he turns around to say something to grumpy ass.
I roll my eyes hard as fuck as i make my way inside. Slamming the door i over hear Jarius apoligizing for me. I wanted to so badly go and chew him out! No one needs to apologize for my behavior as if I'm a child! But i slowly make my way up the huge stairs to my room. As tired as i am, i know i need to finish inpacking before uncle Kyles wife, Lisa, gets home. I promised to help with dinner.
Pouncing on my california king sized bed, i feel exhausted after unpacking! As soon as i began to dose off i hear Lisa come in the house and into the kitchen so i go down to help.
"Hey Ms. Lisa!" I say cheerfuly.
"Hey beautiful!" She says laughing. "Now you know I told you to call me Lisa! Girl you make me feel old!"
I laugh as i ask her what she needs me to do.
"Well im going to shower really fast but you could start cutting the veggies for me though".
I nod as i began doing as told.

After dinner, i made myself up to my room to relax and try to get some sleep, something that doesn't come easy to me. Oh i cant wait to see handsome tmrw at school!
I shoot him a quick good night text realizing its 11:00 and hes more than likely still at the party.
To Tobias: Goodnight
From Tobias: good night gorgeous 😍❤❤
I lay there like a goof ball smiling from ear to ear reading the text over and over again until sleep consums me.