EVEN THOUGH YOU'LL NEVER BE MINE

''go on kians snap omg I'm in love so in love''   Emma texted me.

Emma has been my best friend ever since, what.... 6th grade. We have been though thick and thin it. It would scare me if I lost her. I loved her more than anything in the world. She gives me the best advice. She is my opposite. She cares so much about people. She loves one direction. She a good person over all, but she will tell me when I'm about to do something stupid.

After watching Kian's story, I couldn't help but to think how perfect id with him. How much loved him even though I never talked to him. It wasn't his looks that made him attractive, it was his personality. I wouldn't mind waiting even though I know he'll never be mine. I just know if he was ever mine I would always have his back. I guess I was to fucking ugly for any boy, but I wont mind. Cause that's alright that trick myself into believing that I don't care when I lie awake for hours thinking about what people say because truth is I care way to damn much. Because it builds up inside, all the worries. 

''Erin do you have my charger I know I asked an hour ago?'' Newt asked knowing I surely didn't have his charger.

''No Newt I don't have it i told you dad probably has it.''  I told Newt while raising my eyebrows.

''Hey emma ik  your going to call me a major dumb ass but I'm about to txt kian i have nothin else to lose and its not like he will respond anyways he is prob txting another girl but she's prob a you tuber or a celebrity''  I texted Emma which I knew I was being stupid in the first place for telling her but I might as well.

''hey this is erin i love your videos with jc i wanted to say hey because your i like your personality its cool but you probably wont txt back so peace.'' I texted Kian on snap chat.

''SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I SAID HE IS COOL'' I said out loud knowing I fucked up big time if he did see it.

''Because your an idiot!'' Newt said while passing by my room.

''COME HERE!!!'' I yelled at Newt after placing my phone on my bed while running after him down stairs.

I ran after him until he hid behind the couch in the family room. I knew since he had socks he fall because the floor was slippery. then he finally slipped and fell, which was my chance to tackle him. I started to play fight with him. By punching him lightly until he decided to actually pick me up and slam me on the couch.

''OH NO did I mess up you hair!!!'' Newt said sarcastically knowing I really didn't care about that at all.

''SHUT UP NOW IM REALLY GOING TO HURT YOU!!!'' I said while hitting him with a pillow.

''OMG, GIRLS PILLOW FIGHT'' Newt said with that girly voice that made me cringe more than anything .

''Really Newt you make me cringe!'' I said while getting up and heading back upstairs.

Newt was my younger brother who looked just like me. He had dark brown hair and ocean blue eyes. People always thought he was my older brother because he was taller and muscular. He was very  protective over me. He was a chick magnet, all the girls wanted him. He played football, he had a nice personality, he dressed nice, he smelled good and his charming smile was a bonus. Newt usually wore a hoodie with a jean jacket over it, skinny jeans and Nikes.

''NEWT AND ERIN DINNER IS READY!!!'' mom yelled.

''Did you turn in that project?'' mom asked me while placing the bowl with vegetables

''Yea but I-'' I was saying until my phone vibrated but  knew it was Emma telling me I was stupid for texting Kian,

''Anyways but yes basically.'' I responded to her.

''OK great'' mom said while scooting her chair up to the table.

sorry if there is any mistakes and the song Kian is singing is called helplessly!!!

LOVE YOU