Types of Crushes

So no denying we've all had crushes. Even if you're a desi Aunty going through my book to find something (good luck😉😉) ; you can't deny that you've have had a crush at one point of your life. So let's get started shall we ?

The Celebrity Crush
Now we've all had these and they could range from an actor to a singer to a wrestler to a Chef. Anyone who's famous. Its pretty self explanatory. It's the crush you know you'll never get the person but you're still gonna fantasize over them.

The Hot Stranger Crush
This is the most shallow off crushes there is cause it's literally based off the looks of that hot hot stranger. And it's probably just that ONE halal glance. But its short lived and probably gonna last a day or two.

The Man/Girl Crush
The crush that you have on someone of you're own gender (or the opposite gender if you're from the LGBT community). Like I'm straight. I know. But there are just some girls that are so pretty. Like their makeups on point and everything's perfect and gorgeous. I love them but I wouldn't date them. It's a weird situation but it happens.

The Universal Crush
This is the person everyone has a crush on. It's universal. Like no matter who you are you gotta love Beyoncé. And let's not get started on Shakira or in athletes Messi / Ronaldo.  They're just perfect. Everyone loves them.

The Forbidden Crush
As the name suggests , it's a crush on someone YOU ABSOLUTELY CANT HAVE ON. They're like that one nice teacher , or your boss's kid or you're best friend's significant other or something crazy like that. Even though you know they're off limits your stupid stupid heart doesn't listen to that.

The Fuckboy/Slut Crush
Pretty self explanatory ; it's basically a crush on someone who YOU KNOW is gonna break your heart / play with you. It's when you wanna cry cause you know the person is bad news but hey ! They're good looking and act all sweet and that gets your heart beating fast even when you don't want it to.

The Average Crush
It's that crush where the person doesn't even meet the standards you've kept for yourself. The person is just not your type. Yet somehow you find yourself liking them. It's probably cause they have a good personality or that one striking feature and it's so annoying but it's what the heart wants and you can do nothing about it. You can look for an explanation but won't find one.

All the love
funkyalways.