Little Baby Castle

So here it is, the next chapter to college writing, Little baby Castle, I hope you like it.

remember to review, or I won't continue this story.

Castles POV

That weekend

The past week the guys and girls hung out a lot, like when they had spares and stuff, and now it was finally the weekend, the day I could see Alexis again.

I decided to take this opportunity to introduce Javier and Kevin to her, so I was having mum bring her to the campus.

I was sitting on my bed waiting, I was so bored and excited, Espo and Ryan were playing basketball with some others and would be back later, so I was alone in wait.

A few moments later I heard a knock at the door, I go and answer it and am rammed by a pram.

"Dadda," she says in her cute little voice.

"Hello princess, how have you been?" I ask her, bending down, unclipping her from the pram and holding her on my waist.

"Richard, she's not the only one here you know," my mum says walking through the door fully and shutting it.

"Oh hello mother," I say kissing her in the cheek.

"So I'm going to go and do some shopping now, call me when you're done," she says about to leave.

"Mother why can't I just have her stay here?" I ask, wanting to spend every minute with my baby.

"Because, if she wakes up in the night, you don't want your new roommates to be annoyed and wake up too," she explains.

"That won't happen, she's an excellent sleeper," I argue.

"Haha, no baby is," she laughs.

"Well she is the exception."

"Ok, well check with your roommates and if it's ok by them I will get her some stuff for overnight."

Just as if they had heard their names Javier and Kevin walked in all sweaty and exhausted.

"Hey, Castle," they say taking their tops off and chucking them on their beds.

"Um guys," I say to them.

"Yeah?" They say turning around to face us.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you must be Rick's mum, we've heard a lot about you, I'm Kevin Ryan and this is Javier Esposito, I'm sorry we must seem so rude," Kevin says going to shake my mums hand.

"No, it's understandable, I mean Richard did mention to me that you guys would be playing sport," she says, not shaking his extremely sweaty looking hand.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too Mrs Castle," Espo adds in.

"Oh, my names actually Ms Rodgers, but please just call me Martha."

"Anyway I better get going I have some shopping to do," she says, about to leave.

"Oh, wait, guy I was wondering if it would be ok having Alexis stay here overnight," I say holding up my princess, who they hadn't seemed to have noticed yet.

"Oh, right, I didn't even see her there, well isn't she a cutie, I guess that'll be fine by me," Kevin says, walking over and saying hi in baby talk.

"What about you Espo? That ok? I mean she's an excellent sleeper and if she does wake up, I'll get her quickly," I assure him.

"Um, I guess so then."

"Ok well I'll bring her stuff around later then, but bye for now," my mum says walking a over and pecking me on the cheek.