Chapter 6

water gathered in the corners of her eyes as she crawled away gasping for air, a fresh mark stained her neck with a purple bruise. her hearing had changed and she could hear a high pitched ring in her ears within the background hearing the grunts coming from the man who had restrained her. her breaths were short and inconsistent, drops of salt water dripped onto her chest and neck. 1,2,3 BOOOOM. the echoing sound of a gunshot startled everyone back into screams. looking up to see the hybrid king holding the gun in his right hand, she lost her mind in the trauma of so much death around her so quickly. she tried to search for any familiar face she found her sisters in a corner. as she scrambled over to them blood had made her hands sticky and wet the trail of blood lead to a body not far from them.... her hands grasped her mouth and her eyes looked like a deer in headlights "AHHHH!" Lexus's body looked tallow with a fresh coat of death on her face "oh my god!" she whispered to herself while her sisters embraced her, they were 3 lost, frightened puppy in a graveyard "we have to go!" Rehnay tried to convince her sister to get up out of the site that had a poignant smell of massacre. one of coffee coloured men who had earlier bust through the door started walking towards the three girls.

 one of coffee coloured men who had earlier bust through the door started walking towards the three girls

behind him the king putting his gun away. Abel bent down to carry Aleriya away with him while her sister took the hand of the stranger "they will get home safely, i assure you" she couldn't trust her quivering voice to speak but to relieve her stress she rested her throbbing head onto his shoulder and before long she was no longer in any state of consciousness.

he marched through the open door, out into a cold environment; the street outside the venue was as empty as a ghost town before his feet engaged it. outside there were 3 cars all of them black. the one parked at the top of road were occupied by Rehnay and Jacklyn acquainted with Aubrey and Leon. the car on the end was full of Abell's gang and the king himself got into the one in the middle laying the girl down first he got in.

20 minutes passed as the tiers of the car turned in sync with Abell's mind the to a halt did he arrive at his destination, the king's palace; the extraordinary building saw life again when his footsteps echoed through it .up. up the stairs and into a room with a round bed he lay her head down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when the girl woke she sat up to see the sun high in the sky turning her head she noticed she was in a new environment she was confused more than anything, 11:05am the clock revealed. exhaustion was evident to her as she tried to sit up. she saw him sleeping on the sofa on the opposite direction of the room what happened last night?????