/-That Night-\

I was sitting on the couch watching American Horror Story when my dad came in and sat next to me. "The Grier family will be joining us for dinner tonight" He said. I nodded and continued watching my show. "And they have son that's a year older than you, oh by the way, they should be here in about 20." I jumped off the couch and bolted up into my room. Since I liked my basic makeup I just let it be. Then I threw my hair into a pony tail.

 I put on my grey crop top that had white stripes on the sleeves, I took off my skirt and put on some high waisted shorts. I made sure I looked cute and relaxed. After dinner I was planning on going on a walk so I decided on my grey and white high top converse. I sat on my bed and waited. "Tara! Come down for dinner!!" I sat up quickly but carefully, just so i wouldn't mess up my hair. I smoothed down my shirt and walked down stairs. There stood my Mother, Father, And grandparents. Behind them stood the Griers. Including Hayes, who was looking at his phone texting someone.

"Well don't you look cute." The Woman holding a young blonde girl spoke. I smiled. "She's so pretty!" The young girl spoke, making me smile more. "Tara these are the Griers. That's Elizabeth, Skylynn, Nash, And sadly their father couldn't be here but his name is Chad. Oh and that's Hayes, but you already know him" My Grandmother chuckled at the last part. Hayes finally looked up from his phone. A slight bit of shock on his face. "Let's go eat!" My dad said. Everyone started walking to the dining room but Hayes just stood and staired at me. "Take a picture it will last longer." I smirked and posed. HE quickly pulled out his phone and snapped a picture. "Damn." He said and looked at the picture. "There is no way I look that good" I chuckled. He kept looking at the picture. I smiled and grabbed his wrist "c'mon let's go eat." we go to the dining room to see only two open seats open, next to each other.

We sit down and everyone starts eating. "Tara aren't you gonna eat?" My grandmother asks. "huh? oh yeah, just not now. I'm not very hungry." my mom looked at me "Really? cause you didn't eat dinner last night or breakfast." she questioned. "I've been snacking while you aren't looking." I smiled. Hayes gave me a look. 'What?' i mouthed to him. He sorta just shrugged. 

Dinner was finished and we were all just sitting, talking, and having a great time. I stood up, "I'm gonna go for a walk" i turned to leave when i heard Elizabeth speak. "Hayes how about you go and show her around a bit." I heard a chair move "of course!" he said. He walked up to me adn locked our arms together. "See you soon!" He said while pulling me. As we left i heard 4 exact words...

"They're gonna get married."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short!

More chapters soon!

~KT <3