family trouble

Lisa POV

"Gosh dang is Lauren why can you just let her get her food like I asked her to" I yelled at Lauren.

"Maybe because she don't known how to lisa do you want her to make a mass, oh wait you don't care because you're not the one going to be cleaning it up" Lauren yelled back.

"Why dose if have to be about the mass if she make a mass I will clean it up OK gosh" I said

"Known it's not OK lisa but you will not,  ugh you will just go to that girl's house that you been going to" Lauren said with ters in her eyes what girl oh.

"Laur wait" I said reaching for her arm.

"No lisa don't touch me" she said going to our room.

I can't believe lauren think I'm seen lauren jauergui when really I have been going ever there because she it helping me wright a song for lauren. But the real reason we are fighting it became she will not let our 5 year old girl make her own plat she 5 should be going these kind of things. While I was thinking I herend whimpering I looked under the table and seen em.

"Em what's is wrong baby girl" I said to her.

"Why you and mommy fighting mama" em said in her cute little voice. You see em is adopted and her adopted parents fight all the time.

"Em come here k me and mommy love other we just fight some times k" I said softey

"Otay mama" she said.

"How about we eat some food then I will tuke you in k" I asked.

"Otay mama but after we done eating you have to say sowry to mommy" she said.

"OK baby girl I will" I said kiss the top of her head.

------------------------------------------------

After we ate I tuked em in and when to me and lauren room.
I walk in and seen lauren sleeping on her side.

"Laur wake up" I whisper in her ear and raping I'm arms around her.

"What lisa" she said

"I'm sorry ok maybe will I shouldn't have acted like that I'm sorry I love you" I said and she trend around.

"That's not why I got so up sat, lisa why are you going to than girls house" she asked.

"Because lauren she helping me wright you a song" I said she just recht  her hand up to my cheek and pulled me down to kiss her.

"I'm sorry lisa I love you" she said.

"It's ok baby I love you too now let's get some sleep" I said and we went to sleep.

(A/n hope you guys like this one comment and like if you did or if you have suggestion-hays)