The Plan

Ok.... This is my first story so... I have no idea how to start so I'll be starting like this ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

WARNING⚠: 

MANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES

------------------------------------------------

"Hi" Normal conversation

"Hi"  Speaking Italian

'Hi' Thought 

'Hi' Text

-------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT OWN KHR! I ONLY OWN THIS STORY PLOT! (。・ω・。)
-------------------------------------------------

TSUNA POV.

Ahhh...

What a great sleep...

I hope I can continue sleeping like this for the next-

"Wake up Dame Tsuna!" My sleep was disturbed by Reborn. Damn it.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!" My eyes widen as I saw a big green hammer in front of my face.

"Hm.. Too bad, I was about to wake you up with my hammer..." He smirked.

I sweatdropped and started preparing myself for school. For some reason, my Hyper Intuition is telling me that Reborn is planning something.

And that something is something that isn't good.

Well since when Reborn plan something that I like? It always ended being disaster for me.

I sighed and went down the stairs.

'But something tells be it is even worse than what he normally plans...' I frowned. Somehow I can't shake the feeling away...

I look at Reborn who is getting fed by Bianchi.

"Reborn, are you planning anything today?" I asked him looking serious.

He turn to look at me and smirked.

"Of course not, why would you think that?"

I frowned even more. 

Not that I don't trust him, it is just that..the way he reply me is making it even more suspicious...

'Just what are you planning Reborn?'

  ------------------------------------------------- 

REBORN'S POV.

I watch Dame Tsuna leave the house.

That Dame Tsuna's Hyper Intuition is sure improving a lot...

He can sense that I'm planning something already.. Not that I mind since he is improving..

I smirked at the memory of yesterday about the plan.

FLASHBACK

I was writing a report on Tsuna's condition to the Vongola Ninth. I send the report and after  an hour, Nono messaged me.

'In your report, you say Tsunayoshi-kun is being bullied right?'

'Yes, he has been bullied since young as far as I know'

'I see... What about inviting Tsunayoshi-kun's class to the Vongola Mansion? We can entertain them properly'

I smirked. Nono is such a sadistic boss. He can be even more sadistic than me when someone hurt his famiglia. Now that Dame Tsuna, his so called grandson is hurt by the students, he will torture them slowly, making (forcing) them respect Dame Tsuna.

Well, Dame Tsuna is the next Vongola Boss anyways. What kind of boss let others bully you? Apparently that Dame Tsuna does.

Excuses like 'I don't want to hurt them' or 'They will be in danger if they know about Mafia!' That idiotic student of mine is just too kind hearted.. 

'What a great idea Nono, when will the trip start?'

'As soon as possible, I don't want my dear grandson to suffer any longer.. Inform trip class about it tomorrow and help them with their passports'

'Got it, anything else? When will the plan start?'

'Next week'

'Alright'

END OF FLASHBACK

I look at the time. I was 7.20 a.m...

Time to go, classes are starting...

'So does the plan' 

I smirked and went out of the house saying goodbye to Mamma.

'Can't wait to see the faces of the class when they know Dame Tsuna is the Boss of the Strongest Mafia family... Wait no.. Not their faces but.. The torture that they are about to face'

With that thought, I smirked.

I'm so looking forward to it.

Torturing them, that's it.

TBC...

NO. OF WORDS: 545

  ------------------------------------------------- 

AUTHOR'S NOTE✿❀✿:

So how was it? I hope that you guys like it! I hope that it wasn't too OOC for the characters... I know Nono is OOC since his is sadistic.. I tried making it as interesting as possible.. This is my first story (I know I repeated this a lot, sorry if you are annoyed by it) and I hope you like this! Tell me if there is anything that I need to change! I will try to fix the problem! "ψ(`∇')ψ

I will try to make the Chapter longer for other chapter! There maybe be Cliffhangers! Hope you won't hate me for it! (Wow I realised that I have put a lot of exclamation mark...(◎_◎;))

I will try to upload the next Chapter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! Since I can't just leave you guys like that! And I am very excited to write this story too!
O(≧∇≦)O

Sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistake! I checked a lot of times already... But I suck at English so if there is any, please tell me, I'll try to change it! Thank you!!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

See you guys in the next chapter!(≧∇≦)/

Sayonara~ ♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ