Episode 1: "Let's Find That Devil"

Episode 1 - Let's Find That Devil

Matt stood at an open clearing in the Pine Barrens forest in Southern New Jersey. This was the starting line for a race around the world. "Welcome to New Jersey!" He said. "Famous for beaches, casinos, and even a devil! That's right, a devil. The NHL team 'The Jersey Devils' is named after a myth that started in these very woods, The Pine Barrens. 11 teams will meet here to race around the globe, with one team getting eliminated in 9 out of the 12 legs of this race! Now let's meet the teams!" A bus pulled up.

A young couple stepped off of the bus. "Jessica and Jeff, dating."

"Jeff and I have had an amazing relationship for the past 3 years, and we want to use this race as a test to see how well we work together!" Jessica said.

"We know we can win!" Jeff said. "We both know how to get out of tough situations!"

Two cheerleaders stepped off of the bus. "Carly and Ashley, cheerleaders."

"First off, shoutout to our cheer squad for the epic goodbye party!" Ashley cheered. "It was totes adorbs and we miss you all so much!"

"We wish the football team great luck at their games while we're gone! Hashtag Spirit!" Carly squealed.

Two men stepped off of the bus. "Gary and Evan, father and son"

"My dad and I are super close!" Evan said.

"We are the dream father-son relationship! There is no way we're losing!"

Two women stepped off of the bus. "Cassidy and Alexis, sisters and mothers."

"Alexis and I are very close. We live close to each other, so our kids can play together while we sit and talk." Cassidy said.

"We've both raised 3 kids each, I think we can handle this race!" Alexis said.

Two women stepped off of the bus. One had a unique hairstyle. "Melanie and Marina, famous singers!"

"Melanie and I are both signed to Warner Music Groups, and we've liked each other's music for a while! It's great to finally be able to do something this fun with her!" Marina said.

"Hopefully we see some fans along the way!" Melanie said.

Two young teens stepped off of the bus. "Abby and Jackie, sisters!"

"We were excited to find out we were accepted on the race!" Abby said.

"This should be an amazing adventure!" Jackie replied.

Two men leaped off the bus. "Lick and Sprinkles, rock stars!"

"Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh!" Lick said. "The Amazing Race just got amazinger!"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh!" Sprinkles yelled. The other teams exchanged confused looks.

Two older women stepped off the bus. "Suzette and Linda, grandmothers!

"Look at us, two old ladies like us on a race with all of these young people!" Linda chuckled.

"Just because we're older doesn't mean we can't win!" Suzette said.

Two girls in expensive clothing sashayed out of the bus. "Regina and Mandi, North Shore High graduates!"

"We are so going to win this game! I didn't come to lose to these people." Regina said

"Yas girl!" Mandi replied.

"So you agree, you think we're going to win?"

Two girls in hipster clothing walked out of the bus. "Holly and Bessie, professional photographers!"