Pranskter Mode

++ Mystic Messenger and its characters belongs to Cheritz.
++ I do not own the pictures attached they belong to their respective owners

*The story has been published in the Mystic Messenger Amino under my account there.

I'm more of a reader rather than a writer so I apologize in advance. Anyways, please enjoy ~ Btw, lovely Zen is my beloved in Mystic Messenger.

=================================

Seven and MC were currently in hanging out in one of the benches in the park with phones in their hand. Both of them were bored staying home at their respective apartments so they decided to meet up but when they were already together they still didn't find anything good to do. That was when MC's phone buzzed indicating that someone entered the RFA chatroom. And that unfortunate soul was Yoosung which then became their initial victim.  (The prank they are referring to was the one in Casual route. One of my favorite chatroom. It was soooo fun teasing Yoosung.)

"Hahahaha! He totally fell for it! High five!" MC then clapped her hand to Seven's raised palm.

"Gosh! Yoosung is simply adorable!" MC gave another long laugh as she remembered the little prank they did on the cutie Yoosung.

"Passing out due to drinking coffee? Seriously Seven, you're outrageous!"

Seven just chuckled and said, "Well... its just that Yoosung easily believes what I say that it was the first thing that came into my mind."

"Now, I'm starting to feel bad for tricking him."

"Don't be. Yoosung just takes things like this in a stride," Seven then gave MC a wink. "Anyways, what should we do next? Should we try another member? Who's online"

MC checked the chatroom and found that Jumin was in. "Jumin's on."

"Jumin, huh? Now that's a challenge but if its him then that means..." Seven paused dramatically and made eye contact with MC.

"Elizabeth the 3rd!" MC and Seven said simultaneously then high fived. "Let's check out the chatroom."

Chatroom: Jumin Han, MC, 707

MC: Hey, Jumin! I didn't know that Elly's this cute!
Jumin: MC. Of course my Elizabeth 3rd is one of a kind.
MC: Yeah! Her soft white fur...
707: Beautiful blue, blue eyes...
MC: Even the way she purrs is sooo adorable 😉
Jumin: Wait, Seven? Why are the two of you talking like you have Elizabeth 3rd with you?
MC: The way she flicks her tail is also beautiful!
707: Heya, Jumin! Even MC is a fan of Elly now! Gosh, she also smells divine!
Jumin: Where are you right now???
Jumin: I'm calling my security right now! You're not allowed near Elizabeth 3rd.
Jumin: MC is one thing but YOU, Seven is not!!!
Jumin: Don't abuse my Elizabeth 3rd.

Meanwhile, Seven and MC were laughing their asses out as they read Jumin's messages. "He must be going crazy right now. Anyways, why are you allowed near Elly and I'm not?"

"Because I'm not you?" MC then gave another bout of laughter. "That's discrimination, " Seven mumbled, pouting.

"Come on, don't be like that. Jumin's just in love with Elly and he wouldn't want any rivals for her heart! We should totally tell him now. I pity his security, they might get yelled at because of us."

MC's words made sense to Seven so he cheered up again. "You're right, Jumin's just jealous!"

How adorable, MC thought. Cheering up just like that is definitely like Seven. MC smiled to herself.

Chatroom: Jumin Han, MC, 707

Jumin: I just got hold of my security, what are the two of you up to!?
Jumin: They said that Elizabeth 3rd is safe and sound in my house!
MC: Isn't that good for you, Jumin? Elly's safe, then!
707: Happy April Fools!
Jumin: 😡 Its not even April anymore!