Number 56

It's the 29th of January and I see her, she's crying, her eyes are puffy and red; she's alone. Her used-to-be-boyfriend is walking past her like I am, as he passes by she covers her face trying to hide her hurt, pain, and her tears. She bites her lip trying to hold back the yelling cry that was about to burt out of her mouth. He's walking passed another girl when he wraps his arms around her; smiling as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

I run to her, tell her its okay, and wipe her forever falling tears away from her steaming hot face. I pull her into my arms to protect her with sisterly love, for all that time I was hatefull to her, told her it would never work out; now regret washes over my body as she trembles in my arms. I tell her it will be alright meanwhile she sobs into my shirt soaking it.

"I love you red, it's going to be alright." I whisper soft words into her ear of comfort meanwhile I hold back the urge to cry and walk up to him. Anger coarsed through my veins, pooring through my heart, making me bitter.

I hugged my sister tighter so I wouldn't attack him with my fists or my words. Brushing through my sisters hair I hear her uter the words, 'I'm so stupid,' I pull away and look at her in the face, I wipe away the last couple tears and tell her she's anything but stupid; she's amazing. Next I tell her hes going to miss her, her laugh, smile, and places that they went will make him sad, and soon he will beg for her back.

He texted her those hatefully words, stealing her pride and shattering her faith, and now he would say the last thing that would make her truly cry.

"You are a stupid Bitch and I never loved you, if you would have opened your eyes then you would have realized that."

I held my sister back, hugging her tight from her worst fear.

That was the last time she loved a boy. That was the last time she really cried. That was the first time we were actually sisters.

*****FOR MY SISTER*****