{Part 3}

(from now on I will be writing in Hinata's perspective)

A few moments later, we walked towards the gym.  I asked Kageyama,  "So... are we going to tell the Karasuno members about this?"

".... Um... I mean... Uhh.. S..su...r"

Kageyama's face got red as he tried to say something I could not make out.

"What? I can't hear you.."

Kageyama covered his face with his hands and muttered, "S..sure I said, sure"

I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Ah Kageyama you are so cute"

Oh my, did I just say that out loud!? Did I?!

I looked at Kageyama's face, as he stopped moving.

"K..kageyama?? I.I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say that out loud"

But Kageyama's face was not anger. It was...

Embarrassed? Happy?

...Maybe both

After a moment, he said

"... You know you are the cute one, not me.. right?"

He covered his face now with both of his hands.

I felt my face burn and tried to hide it with my hands too.

Then, I heard a voice I knew.

"Hinata? Kageyama? What are you guys doing there?"

Surprised, I yelled, "S..sugawara senpai!!"

He smiled and said, "Were you guys going to the gym? Let's go together"

Kageyama and I both calmed ourselves down and said, "Osu!"

As we walked together for a while without talking, Suga-senpai asked us:

"Oh by the way, why were you guys so red back then when I find you guys?"

Kageyama answered, "S..sugawara-san, we have something to tell you..."

Suga: "Yeah, what is it?"

Kageyama: "I did it"

Huh? What were they talking about? Did what?

Suga: "OH MY!!!! You actually did it today!! Good job!! How did it go?

Kageyama smiled and answered, "It was a total success"

Sugawara laughed and turned towards me:

"So are you dating Kageyama now?"

I was confused, but I answered what Sugawara-san asked me, "W..well yes"

Sugawara-san answered, "Well, you look surprised so I will tell you. Kageyama asked me for advice! About how to ask you to hang out with him. So I kinda gave him advice, to tell you how he felt about you, Hinata"

I smiled at Kageyama and said, "So you were nervous about asking me out?"

Kageyama answered, "What do you think. Won't you be nervous when you tell the person you like about your feelings?"

Suga-san stopped us by saying, "Well... but I haven't told any of our team about this, so I will be announcing it right away when we get there"

Kageyama interrupted, "W..wait publically? M..maybe there is a quieter way to announce this..."

But too late, we arrived and Suga-san opened the gym doors.

The whole team were already there, practicing.

Sugawara-senpai clapped and yelled, "Guys, I have an announcement to tell you guys!"

Everyone become quiet and came over towards Sugawara.

Daichi asked, "What is it, Suga?"

We tried to stop him, but Suga-san smiled and pointed towards us

"Today, Hinata and Kageyama started dating!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SUPPORT THIS COUPLE SO BAD

Sugawara and his evil parts www

Wow, it's been so long since I did wattpad :o

I nice comment always helps me continue with my work! Plz comment and like my work if you read through this :3 Thank you!