Chap. 2 - Gray

I love Natsu, my rival, I love him. Wishing is the only option for Natsu and me to be a couple.

   I was on my way to the guild.

   Just thinking of the beautiful Dragon Slayer...

    His spiky pink hair...

   His emerald eyes.

   His lean muscles...

  His everything...

  Before I knew it I ran into a door, from being in 'Natsu land'.

  I looked up and saw I was at the guild already. I went into the guild, and sitting at the bar was the beautiful pink-haired man who was the cause of me hitting the door...

  Natsu...

   I saw him take one look in my direction, then snap in the front, I noticed Happy not hanging around him like he usually does.

  I sat beside Natsu at the bar. He started to blush, 'He looks so cute I thought.

And I noticed as well a smirk on Mira's face.

  'That's not good.'

   Next thing I knew Mira had disappeared.

  'What was that about.' I thought.

  I turned my head to the right to look at Natsu, who had the same clueless face, as me.

   Then of course we hear furniture or a person being thrown, I would be shocked if I wasn't to use it.

  But I was shocked in one thing, Natsu wasn't in the midst of the chaos, usually, he was the first one to start it.

  I nudged his shoulder, and he jumped, then he turned to look at me, he still had a blushing face.

  "Why aren't you fighting?"

   He started to get nervous for some reason.

   "Well, I just don't feel like it today."

  'Wait! Natsu doesn't feel like fighting, that a shock is all he does when he's here."

  "Well, if don't feel like it, then you and I can hang out, how that sounds."

   He was blushing 100% now.

   "Okay."