chapter 1

"Be back around 9 tommorow honey" her mom said
"Don't worry I will if I won't I will be with my friends!" Candy said
"Ok honey just text me when you get out of school, Love you"
"Love you to" she said as they hugged she got her bag filled with her stuff and she drove to the school. Her phone rang she answered
"Hello?"
"Hey Honey it's mama" her mother said
She sighed "what is it mother?" She asked
"All the parents have to drive to the park to get papers signed to let you stay so if you text me I won't be able to get it"
"Ok. But why at the park?"
"I don't know sweetie, I guess to make it easy because all of you are on there way to the school"
"Ok mama I just pulled in love you bye" she said hanging up the phone. She loved her mother so much she didn't want to come but she insisted. "It's just been so hard when daddy left" she had said "you need someone to take care of you." It would be fine her mom had said. She got out of her car locked it and was greater by the principal.
"Hay Candy"
"Hey Mr. Granger" she had said
"If you wouldn't mind put your phone in the box please." He said looking at the box
"Can I get it if I need to check on mother?" She asked
"Sure! I understand your situation but keep it in the box if you have yours everyone else would want there's" He said
"Thank you."she smiled and dropped her phone In.
"Have a good night!" He said smiling letting her through.
She walked in looking around "its so wierd being here when it's dark" she said to herself. She was directed by teachers to were she needed to go. She sat her stuff down and walked to the gym where everyone was.
"Hey Candy!"
"Oh, hey Suger"
"You don't sound to happy"
"It's not that I'm just worried about mother"
"Stop worrying! She will be fine if she wasn't you would still be home."
"I guess your right" she said shrugging
"Let's have some fun!" Suger said running off Candy ran after her trying to keep up she looked around seeing freshman, sophomores, Juniors and seniors. She was a sophomore along as Suger, "Wait up!" She said loosing Suger in the crowd.
"Attention students all the doors have been locked no one in or no one out" the intercom announced. She sighed and went to bathroom, there was no one in there suprisingly she heard a faint scream "someone probably got scared" she said aloud she heard it again and looked out the tiny window in the bathroom. She feel down and crawled away from the window. "No....this can't be happening" she said. She ran out of the bathroom and ran into Suger.
"Woah what's the rush?" She asked
"I need a phone now!!" She said tears almost in her eyes
"Are you having an anxiety attack?"
"No I need a phone!!"
"Panic attack?"
"IT'S NOT THAT EATHER I NEED A PHONE" she yelled
"What's wrong we don't have reception here anyways" Suger said panickingly
"Tell me what's wrong your freaking me out!"
"Suger.... I saw all the parents and my mother get murdered."