3

When candy woke up she saw Suger sitting there holding her nose and covering her knees. She wondered why she was holding her nose but then the smell hit her.
"Ech!!" Candy said grabbing her nose
"What's that smell?"
"It's the smell of Death" Suger said coldly
"Are you sure??" She asked
"Check outside"
Candy cautiously kept over to the hole and put her head out and looked down the hall. She couldn't belive what she was seeing, Lockers we're knocked down most of the door we're busted open and the thing she hated most all the bodies. She quickly got back up and sat on the tiny pillow slowly uncovering her nose.
"Are they d-dead??" Candy asked knowing it was a stupid question
"Some of them others are hiding like us and some have tried to take over."
"How long we're we asleep ??"
"Almost 2 days"
"2 days!! We need to get food and water!! I have some up here to last a day!!" Candy said crawling to hole and dropping down.
"Candy what are you doing!?"
"We cant hide here forever we will make a plan get everyone alive and take them up there if you can't wait and hide with them till I get back I'm going to get food and some first aid." Candy said Suger node dropped down and started feeling people for pulses.

Candy walked down stairs near the principals office and saw the principal laying gagged in his pool of blood.
"Poor Mr. Granger" she said out loud. She walked to the nurses office and saw it was still locked "yess" she thought no one has been around yet. She pulled a bobby pin out of her hair and picked the locked. She walked in and closed the door behind her. The last thing she wanted to do was to get jumped, she searched around the room and found a closet she picked that lock with her last bobby pin. She opened the closet to find first aid kits and bandages, she quickly grabbed a few first aids and alot of bandages. She grabbed as much as she could carry and put some in the rolling chair and stacked everything she could. She rolled the chair outside and looked at the stairs.
"Oh goodness me" she thought and started struggling up the stairs, whe she got up she went to the hole.
"Suger you up there??" Candy wispered loud enough for her to hear she saw her head popped out.
"Oh my gosh!! Just what we needed!!" She said Candy started to hand everything to Suger.
"I'll be back I need to hid the chair so no one thinks we're in here." She rolled the chair to the bathroom and set it in the stall no one goes in.
"All done" she said aloud and heard footsteps she quickly ran into the stall and put her feet on the toilet  so they can't her.
"No one's in here" she heard a low voice said then she heard 3 more voices.
"OK what's the plan how are we going to survive?" The deep voice said it sounded like a grown man
"Ah are they in the girls bathroom" Candy thought
"Mr. Fox you know this school more than anyone" a squeaky voice said
"I don't know Bill"
"Well how are we going to survive go to cannabalism??"(Sorry if I spelt it wrong)
"That right" the last voice it was a girl
Candy peeked over the stall and saw it was Grenda she was the biggest fake in her grade.
"Deal?" Mr. Fox said
"Deal." They all said and walked out of the bathroom.