11:11

Its 11:11 now, the time were I used to make a wish.A typical wish for a teenager to meet the man of her dreams.But years passed and I'm tired of waiting, tired of wishing, so I stopped.

As far as I remember the very special day in the month of February, is the day when I met him.That day I thought that he is the man of my dreams.He asked me if it is okay to court me and I agree because I also want it.

After that day he went to our house and talked to my parents asking a permission to court me.My mother readily agreed to him, but my father asked him a few questions while staring at him like he's going to kill him. Minutes passed and my father finally agreed to him.

Going to church every Sunday is our family tradition.We always position in the middle row of the chairs.While listening to the priest words about God, a small and low voice were calling my name, as I turned my head I saw him wearing a very big smile and waving at me.I can't stop myself but to return a smile to him.After the mass, he approach us.He took my parents hand for a bless and smile to them.After that he asked them if he can borrow me for a while and return me at exactly 6:00 in the evening.

As my parents agreed, his smile goes bigger.We go to park, eat dirty ice cream and join the kids playing around.It was exhausting but it feels good.Hours passed and their nanny's call them to go home.We sat on the bench under the tree and watch the sunset peacefully.Minutes passed and we decided to go home.

Months passed and finally were official.Our relationship were filled with joy and love.There are times that were fighting in simple things but we fixed it immediately.

But like in other realtionship there will be always a big problem that will test the two of you,on how much you trust in each other.The thing is we didn't pass this test and we end breaking up with each other.

It was painful but I need to accept the truth that he fell out love and fall inlove with another woman.

In entering a relationship you need to be matured and ready to face the sequences that the both of you will encounter.