The perfect wedding

Even as a little girl Jenny has dreamed of the perfect wedding. Jenny always thought that she would marry young but she was 28 and still not married. She began to finally lose hope she thought that she will never get married. She thought that she would die alone. Jennies friends thought that she was being to doubtfull. They would always tell her that she would get married soon. Jenny always told them that she didnt even have a boyfriend. She decided that  she would make a list of people that she liked. The list had 10 names on it. She showed it to her friends. They applauded they thought that she was getting a step closer. She thought they were being dramatic. She thought it would still never work she thought none of the guys liked her to and she was right exept one did like her and his name was David.David has had a crush on Jenny for like 12 years. Jenny didnt know that David liked her and David didnt know that Jenny liked him. Jenny worked as a buisness assistant. She always worked she never had time to do anything else. She always during work plans her wedding though. So now she has her whole weddding planned out. Her friends always tell her that she took the exitment out of the engagement but Jenny always rejected. She thought that she had just took out all the work so she cans focuse on her. Her friends still thought that would ruin the fun. Jenny always was the kind of person that will take care of the work early so that she wont have to have to go through the stress. She thought that was a good thing but her friends thought different. Her friends thought that was close to cheating. Jenny whent to work one day to find David asking for a job. Jenny spoke up and told him that she needed an assistant. He accepted because he thought that will help him get closer to her. Jenny started to tell him that she needed her papers sorted and that she would appreciate it if he would. So he did. He thought that if he would he would get her respect and that will make them closer. Jenny asked him to please tell the boss that she could work overtime and that David could go home. David said he would work overtime too.David soon became Jenny's friend. Jenny started to hope he would ask her out.