Chapter 15 End

It's been months. Time passes by fast when I'm with Josh. Things were getting more weird everyday. I would see Adolf more and more often. I knew what was coming. I tried not to think of it. "I'm going to the store,Josh. You wanna come?" I said. He shook his head. "I wanna stay this time." He said. I nodded but I got a bad a feeling. I ignored it. The worst thing that I have ever done. I went to the store and bought all the things I needed. By the time I got out of the store it was dark. I checked my phone. 7:00. No missed calls,no text messages, nothing. Maybe he just fell asleep I thought to myself. I went home. 7:30. "Josh, I'm back." No response. "Josh?" I was getting worried. I started screaming, looking around the house. I dropped to the floor. He wasn't home. "I knew I should have stayed!" I said. I needed to find Adolf. I noticed a note that sat next to me. I read it. "The warehouse." I said to myself. I got up and started running. I ran to the warehouse praying that Josh wasn't hurt. Adolf was waiting for me at the door. "Little sister, you made it." He said with a smirk on his face making me wanting to slap him. "Where is he?" I said angrily. "Are you in a rush?" he said. This never would have happened if you just gave in to me and let your dark side take over." He was right. I looked up and noticed that I was inside the warehouse. How I thought to myself I didn't walk in. I saw Josh, he was being held in the air by chains that hanged from the ceiling. I could tell that he was in pain"Now sister, you see your lover. His in pain. I know you can see it in his eyes. Though I must say that he did put up a good fight." Blood was dripping down his arms. What have I done? The next thing I know is that I am in a tornado that only had take me and nothing else. "Let Josh go!" I screamed. "Ok, I'll let him go since he's weak and I have you now." Josh was slowly put on the floor. His face looked worried. I knew what I had to do. I didn't want to but mother told me so I will. I got the knife that I still had. "What are you going to do hmm? Going to fight me?" He laughed "Oh wait you can't." I  turned the knife toward me. "Wait don't you dare." Adolf said. I started to feel pain. I wanted to screamed but I didn't. I saved enough energy to force the knife inside my stomach. Adolf screamed. The tornado stopped, dropping me to the floor. Josh catched me. "Kumi!" He screamed. "It's ok. He's died. He wasn't suppose to kill me so he's dead. He won't hurt you." I said. "I don't care about him, I care about you." he said. I place my hand on his cheek. "Believe me." I said as I closed my eyes. All I could hear is Josh screaming my name. Then something happened. I opened my eyes. Mother was standing behind Josh. She smiled and disappeared. Josh stopped crying. He looked at me and hugged me tight. "How dare you not believe me." I said. "I'm sorry." he said. He kissed my lips. "Remember the promise I made you?" I asked him. He nodded and said "You promised not to leave me." I smiled and nodded. "That's right."