Chapter 2: who is that 'person'?

Haruhi POV
I've started not to where my headphones because... You know the answer, I felt lighter and I can breath freely, but something is still stuck in my heart until today ' when can I get my motivation in music back?' I thought. When I entered the music room for my daily routine, I saw a guy lying down at the floor.

*leans closer to his face* "um, do you want to go to the infirmary office, because there's a bed there for you" Haruhi said to the male student

*leans closer to his face* "um, do you want to go to the infirmary office, because there's a bed there for you" Haruhi said to the male student." So noisy!, can you keep it down a little?" Said the male student and
Opened one of his eyes revealing blue eyes staring at Haruhi's blue eyes.

" So noisy!, can you keep it down a little?" Said the male student andOpened one of his eyes revealing blue eyes staring at Haruhi's blue eyes

"Well?" Asked Haruhu."why are you here woman?" Asked the guy to Haruhi."since you won't move then I'll be just going my daily routine" said Haruhi and leans backward toward the piano chair and starred at the moon."what's your name woman?" Asked the male student in a low tone."Haruhi... And you?" replied Haruhi."Shu"replied Shu to Haruhi.*Shu gets up quietly and teleports infront of Haruhi and leans closer* " w-what are y-you doing?" Asked Haruhi with a tint of pink on her cheeks."blue eyes and blonde hair also?" Asked Shu. "Well... Your blonde with blue eyes as well so we're the same physically" replied Haruhi while turning her head to the right to avoid eye contact."I was gonna ask you some questions, but I'm tired and I need to sleep" said Shu and proceeds to the couch and sleeps.'hmm, so Shu is a couch potato it seems..." Haruhi thought and went out the music room.

At the hallway...

'I need to go to the faculty office to submit my-' Haruhi's thought abruptly stopped when she tripped of something or rather someone." Ouch, what the hell dude? Didn't I tell you there's beds in the infirmary office?" Haruhi said." Your so noisy aren't you? Can't keep that mouth of yours shut?" Shu asked and opened his eyes." Oh Shu, are you skipping class?" Asked Haruhi." Well.... I'm too tired to walk" replied Shu and went back to sleep." Well whatever then...see you around couch potato" Haruhi said and walked away.'such a noisy girl, but why does my non- existing heart beats so fast that wakes me up?' Shu thought and drifted to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>\\\< Shu is so damn hot🔥
Chapter 2 is done!!