The Perfect School

Prologue

'My mother always told me that I was special. I couldn't really take her seriously. It was just something every mother said to their child. When my mother left me with my father when I was eleven, I cried. From the start I knew something was wrong. She would never leave me without saying anything. Later on, my dad ended up in a mental institution. They said that he started be psycho. He started to talk about stories. Really old stories. Those about monsters. He said that they were real.'

She ran through the corridor. She didn't hear any steps behind her but she knew that they were there. It rumbled outside and a lightning brightened up night. In horror, she saw that three of them were waiting for her at the end of the corridor. She turned into a classroom and almost tripped. She dived under Mrs. Stewart's desk and pulled her knees up to her face. She tried to calm his terrified breath.

She drowned her face in her knees and prayed that they wouldn't find her. The door creaked as it slid up to the classroom. She held her breath and bent silently down and looked under the desk. Two pairs of female shoes with low heels appeared under the desk. Three pairs of male shoes walked into the room. She heard them talking quietly to each other.

She hated this school. And now she wouldn't be able to change, ever again.

She sat up again.

Breathed in and out.

She bent down again and looked under the desk.She counted the feet. One was missing. A single pair of male feet. Where is he?

Someone took her arm from behind and dragged her out of her hiding place. She screamed so that her throat hurt.

"No, please don't hurt me." She cried out.

"Do not worry. I will not hurt you." Her tearful eyes were filled with hope, and she looked up at his handsome face.

"Really." She wouldn't die.

"I will just kill you." He chuckled. Her heart sank and her blood froze.

"No, please. I won't tell anyone. I promise." She sobbed and struggled to get loose but he held her in an iron grip

"I know you won't. I promise." He said.

She cried out loud when she felt his cold breath against her neck.

He pressed his teeth against her neck until the skin broke. The pumping, warm blood ran down at his chin and dripped down on the floor.

When the body had stopped twitch and stopped breathing, he let it slip out of his arms and down on the floor with a thud.

He walked past Selena without a word. The dripping blood from his chin gave up small traces.

"How did you know it was her? It could have been any scared girl." She said without turning to him. He stopped without turning to her.

"I didn't." He said easily.

He started walk again.

"Clean it up. We do not want any issues."

The others started to lift the body into a black bag and lick the blood out of the walls.

"Are you coming or not." He said but it wasn't a question.

"The night is still young." He laughed and she joined him.

"It sure is."

End of the prologue

================================================================================