one

MorbidMaces: Omfg you're never going to believe what he did today

freefalling: who is this??

MorbidMaces: ....wait....

MorbidMaces: You aren't Cam...wrong username my bad

freefalling: you're correct. i am not cam. also...you can't have a bad...it is a concept that doesn't belong to you...

MorbidMaces: Well, if you're so much of a grammar Nazi, why are you using all lowercase.

freefalling: aesthetical purposes. and don't speak of nazis. they offend my fragile jewish mind.

MorbidMaces: You might want to change your username to Tumblr if these things keep triggering you...

freefalling: ha. ha. ha. i am laughing so very much at this present moment in time. also, you might want to change your username to something a bit more pleasant. the violence is simply too much for my innocent pastel soul.

MorbidMaces: Awww you're a pastel kid. That's cute.

freefalling: don't call me cute. i am the shadows in the night and you should fear me.

MorbidMaces: How can I fear a pastel kid I don't even know the name of?

freefalling: why should i tell you my name?? you could be a 77 year old man for all i know.

MorbidMaces:

I don't think I look like a 77 year old man

freefalling: wow you're slightly aesthetically pleasing. i'm surprised.

MorbidMaces: Okay you have to send a picture back. And tell me your name.

freefalling: i don't know your name

MorbidMaces: Marina.

freefalling: okay marina.

freefalling:

bella

MorbidMaces: Cute.

freefalling read your message at 5:48 pm