Mirrors

Mirrors what an magical object, you see completly diferent things. When you look at it you can see something beutiful but someone else can see the same thing and think it's ugly.
Insecure people look in the mirror and they only see flaws... only the things they would love to change about themselfs.
Normal people look in the mirror and they acept what they see and they understand that people are what they are and they can't change them and most importantly even if they could they wouldn't beacause they simply don't want to change anything.
Overconfident people they see the face, the body of prefection and they wouldn't change anything beacause why would they their perfect and their awesome.
When I look to myself in the mirror...
What I see, is just a girl that is broken... I think I'm ugly, ridiculous,ocward just broken just a broken piece of a giant esculpture just a little tini tiny broken piece that you can't even see and when you look at that beautiful scupture you don't even notice it's missing that's just how my contribute to the world is...
But shore enough that's just me on the inside beacause "outside me" is a lot diferent. Outside me is a "I don't care if people don't like me I don't care about anything" and beacase of that everybody hurts me without even noticing.
But actually the worst thing is that I am aparently an amazing actress beacause I made everyone believe that everything was fine when it wasn't. Anything is ever fine or perfect but the only person that didn't believe me was myself and I wanted to belive that. Why couldn't I believe that? That was the bad thing.
When I say I DON'T CARE you should see the parentesis behind saying (ACTUALLY I DO)