Chapter 1

It was a normal day at the Irvine orphanage. Like everyday I get up get dressed and I head downstairs to eat. After that I go up to my bathroom and shower then brush my teeth.

    I head downstairs to see Ms. Hanican and the other kids. Ms. Hanican was the owner of the orphanage. She was a very mean lady.

    "ANA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND CLEAN SO WE CAN OPEN", she yelled.

    "I'm already down Ms. Hanican", I say in my shy voice. I start cleaning and time passes by. I finish cleaning and Ms. Hanican turns the sign to open.

    I start cleaning the other rooms. Then I hear the front door open and the bell ring. Like always when we hear the bell ring we go to the front lobby and greet the guests.

    I walked into the lobby first and see a beautiful couple. There were two men one had what looked like a fancy designer handbag and the other was empty handed. I look at them and we lock eyes. It was like we were meant to be. 

    "Hey there sweety, I'm Bryan and this is my husband Nathan", said the one with the handbag. He had blonde hair and the other one had brown hair.

    "H-hi I'm An-Anastacia", I stuttered nervously.

    Then I hear the other girls walk in as well as Ms. Hanican.

    "Move girl", she yelled pushing me out of the way. Bryan had an angered look on his face. All the girls introduce themselves then we leave the room and let them do their business.

    About an hour later I hear Ms. Hanican's loud voice, "pack your things, your leaving", she demanded. I couldn't have been adopted. No one wants to adopted me. Where am I going. These things were all thoughts in my head.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoy chapter one of Adopted By Nyan. This story means a lot to me.