Chapter 8

Antonella POV

No one uttered a single word. I looked at Kookie and started to walk away. As I was turning the door knob Jin told me to stop. I did as told and turned around to look at him.

Jin – I can't understand why you guys hate her. She doesn't intend on hurting Jungkook hyung. To tell the truth I remember Antonella in school. She was always so gentle. Even though I wasn't in the same year as her, I still watched over her even though we never knew each other. She is completely harmless and she makes the maknae happy.

By this time he was tearing up.

Jungkook – Is this true hyung? You knew her?

Jin – Yes I did. Antonella Sorry if I acted rudely to you. Please forgive me and come to our concert.

Antonella - No you didn't do anything wrong Jin hyung. I will come to the concert if it's ok with everyone else.

Everyone nodded as Jin hyung gave them a slight glare. Jungkook was so happy that he lifted me up and then kissed me in front of everyone else.

Jungkook POV

I was so happy that my hyungs accepted her. I lifted her up and kissed her forgetting that we were still surrounded by them. She was blushing so hard the she looked like a tomato and so she looked at her little feet.

// time skip cause I am very lame //

We were on our way to the concert. Just 5 minutes away from the venue. My hyung are wearing tuxes while Antonella is now wearing a long red dress. She looked stunning. PD Nim said that these outfits will only be worn to enter the venue. Then we all have to change and go to hair and make-up so after Antonella and my hyungs can go on stage to introduce ourselves, welcome our fans and wish them fun and to also announce my relationship with Antonella. Antonella doesn't know about any of this. The whole BTS crew, PD Nim, my hyungs and I are going to surprise her. I hope it all goes well and they accept my relationship as all of my fans, hyungs and Antonella are all equally important to me.

Army fan POV

Army fan – OMG! BTS is arriving. I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOKIE! *screams* Wait who is that chick that just came out of their limo? Maybe she is just a friend that will be helping them during their concert.

Antonella POV

The fans are screaming so much, I think I might go deaf at some point. I got out of the limo and walked inside between Kookie and Jimin happily. Jungkook and I were informed not to hold hands or anything, not before they tell us anyways.

We now were inside the changing room. It was very big and had multiple doors. In the middle were 8 racks full of clothes all labelled. One for Jin, another for Jimin, and for every other Bts member. At the end there was a rack with a lot of girl outfits, that couldn't be mine right?

Antonella – Why are there 8 racks?

Jimin – Go see for yourself

I walked to the last one and there was my name on the rack with a lot of numbered outfits.

Antonella – Why do I have a rack and why everything is numbered?

Jin – You have a rack because PD Nim insisted and because when the wardrobe stylist says that we all have to change to a certain number of clothing everyone has to go change into that specific outfit then go to hair and make-up.

Antonella – Ummmm... ok then.

I skimmed through the clothing rack and I loved most of the outfits. But why do I need to change into these clothes when they are told? Did they find out that I could sing?

Suga – Antonella can you sing by any chance?

Antonella – Well to be completely honest with you guys I do. I can play some instruments and dance too.

Jungkook – Babe why didn't you tell me?

Antonella – Cause I find it weird and I surely am not as good as you.

J-Hope – Don't say that. You must be as good as us.

Rap Monster – Can you sing us something?

V – Can you? Please

Antonella – Ummmm... well ok.

This is a very short chapter I'm sorry.  I'm also sorry that I didn't upload a chapter in a long time. I hope you understand how hard it is rn with almost 2 months of exam that I need to study for. TBH they are later on but I still need to study and work hard. 

BTW the video at the top is the one I am obsessed with atm. They are just mah gawd Jesoos.

Anyways how do you think she sounds like when she sings? What is going to happen during the concert? And will they accept Antonella? Find out in the next chapter. 

Next chapter will need a while to be posted sorry in advance.

:( :( :(