12

I woke up in my bed, realizing it's a few hours before i got a call, about Matt being in hospital. I lazily got up, dressed myself in whatever and called Matt. He picked up after a 3rd call. "(Y/N) I can't talk ri-" I interrupted him with my inpatient sigh. "Look, Matt. I want you at my place, NOW." My voice was slightly shaky. I just need to keep him away from anything dangerous... "But I ca-" I interrupted him once again. "I don't care, Miller. I have very important shit to tell you, so you better be at my place, now!"

All I heard was a moment of silence, and then a sigh. "Fine. I'll be there in ten minutes..." I felt like I was about to cry. "Thank you Matt..." I said and hung up. So i have ten minued to.. clean.. my room... "fuck." I said out loud and ran around, collecting all the  dirty clothes, plates, and quickly made myself a sandwich. "Man, i should stop skipping meals..." I mumbled, and as i finished i heard a doorbell. I walked towards the door and opened them with a slight smile. "Hey Matt..." I said and let him in. His expression looked kinda annoyed. "So, why did you want me?"

"Well..." I surely did interrupt in something important... Fine, i have no choice. Time to confess once again. I took a deep breath. "I love you, Matt." I saw his expression change. He was blushing pretty hardly, and he had suprised expression. "(Y/N)... I... Uh... I didn't think you would..." I interrupted him and kissed him gently. His blush grew even stronger. "I... I guess i love you too..." He said with a slight smile. Dying just to see his blushing face again, is really worth it... 

I took Matt's hand and smiled. I felt tears in my eyes, but i ignored them. I need to keep him here... For one more hour. "So... What would you like to do?" I asked staring into his blue eyes. "Well...I want to ask, if you would like to be my girlfriend then..?" His blush slightly faded, but he still was pink. I smiled and compeltly forgot about he fact that he's gonna die again. "Of course!" I yelled happily and hugged him tightly. "And now i'd like to beat my new girlfriend in any game  she wishes to choose~"  Ah, i should've known. I rolled my eyes with a smile and walked inside the living room. We sat on the black couch, and i turned on my xbox. "Imma beat you, Miller." I spoke with a smirk. I heard him chuckle slightly. "I don't think so!" He said and kissed my cheek. 

End of chapter 1, part 1

Proceed?

                            Yes ◀                                                                   No