chapter one: Meowth

You know those days where everything is perfect, and during the end, it all falls apart? I felt that way today. I was told on a mission by Giovanni(tell me if this is how you spell it plz) to get/steal a Mew, which I call Mission Impossible. I was going to go back to the ship(or was it a plane sorry I don't watch that many Pokemon) when I saw a trainer with a Mew. I had to take it. Then I told Jesse through a walkie-talkie "I got the Mew. Can you pick me up at coordinates 100-29?" I looked at the GPS. "Yes, Meowth. We're on our way now. Stay where you are---leaving-----now----where---Ok?" The connection was wearing off, so I had to turn it off. I was staying where I was, even when there was a pack of Poochienas looking at me. I saw the ship/plane come out of the blue like an invisible portal. An arm got the Master Ball, but then they took off without me.

I waited 2 days for Team Rocket to come back, snacking on the leftovers of my Meowth candy. When I was going to give up, I saw Pikachu in front of me. But no Ash...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________A/N   I love POkemon I even have a Pokemon so much that I got a book of Pokemon sorry no Hoopa in this book. BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!  :D