The fight pt. 1

Hanna's POV

"I'm sorry, Caleb, i can't." I turned away from him so that he couldn't see the tears that were raining down my cheeks.

"hanna-" he started but I couldn't listen.

"No, Don't!" i yelled between tears.

I had put Bryn down in the couch when Caleb first arrived and she had fallen asleep.

I had to remember to be careful not to wake her.

"Please, look at me?" caleb requested, softly.

I shook my head. "I can't." i knew that if i did I wouldn't be able to stop myself from being stupid.

"Hanna-"

"i said, don't!" I turned around, unaware of what i was doing anymore. "I'm worth something. I'm worth a lot. You can't care about me, you can't love me and then throw me away like I never meant something to you."

Caleb looked both concerned and bewildered. "What are you talking about?"

"You don't remember our divorce."

"that makes you sad?" he asked.

"No." i shook my head.

He reached out and took my hand, and i let him. "Hanna, this is our chance to start over."

"That's exactly my point. I don't want to start over. I have a child. We have a child." I gestured to the still sleeping Bryn on the couch. "I can't start over knowing that you loved me this way once and then you stopped. i can't handle you not loving me anymore. I don't want to go through it again."

Caleb looked heart broken. "All I know right now is that I love you in this moment. And I don't Think i go another second without kissing you"