Chapter 1

Her bright, blue tail was shimmering, as Issa raced through the sea, zipping this way and that, Racing with the dolphin. She giggled, and dashed to the moonpool. She had won!

Issa woke up with a jolt. There's that crazy dream again. She thought, getting out of bed. It always happens.. She stayed in her pyjamas and went onto her computer. She went onto her favorite social media site, Quotev, and posted her usual status. 'Just had the dream again. Why do I always have it?' She went downstairs to find some pancakes on the table, topped with whipped cream and a strawberry. She was about to start eating, when her phone buzzed. She whipped her phone out, and checked it out. 'Julian2aj posted a video; ¨CONTEST WINNER!"' She clicked on the video link. ¨Hey guys, Julian here, and welcome to another video. This will be different, because, well, the title. I'm announcing the contest winner! And if you didn't see my last video, I did a contest for the winner to come work on a couple videos with me. Now, time for the winner. The winner is... Cue the drum roll.. WhisperMist! I will send you a message for where to meet me at, and when. Bye!¨ The video ended. Issa was in shock. WhisperMist was her! She quickly checked her messages, ignoring the food in front of her. Nothing yet. She rushed upstairs, and decided to watch YouTube while she waited.

Finally, after what felt like forever passed. A notification popped up at the corner of her screen. She clicked on it, and just as she expected, it was from Julian2! ¨Hey, Issa, so meet me at the beach at 2:00 PM today. If that doesn't work, send me message for a better time.' Issa did a victory dance. ¨I can't believe I get to meet THE Julian2! I have to text Aria and Sakura! But I shouldn't tell them where we're meeting, though.¨ She pressed on her contacts, and pressed her, Aria, and Sakura's group chat. 'Guys! Guess what. In case you haven't seen Julian's new video... I won!' Her friends replied with like, 10 texts. 'You did?! AHHH! I SHIP IT! Hey, off topic, but did you have that weird dream?? I did. So did Aria.' Issa blushed, and replied. 'Yes I had the dream. But why do you always ship me with Julian!?!?' Issa glanced at the time. 12:57. ¨Oh my god!¨ 'WhisperMist is offline'