chapter one: before part I

RAY WAS LOCKED IN A PRISON that she could not escape from. The faint circus music didn't make it any less creepy.

When the strangers had showed up threatening to steal her food, she was simply going to cast a spell to make them into her food but no,It went the opposite way. They had to kidnap her and bring her here.
Now she was in some sort of prison with other supernatural creatures. If you must know, Rays a warlock. Ray is almost as powerful as Magnus Bane, almost.

But when she wakes up on the floor of a cell, she screams, a blood curling scream that rattles of the walls. One of her many, specialties.

Ray heard a girl yell at her to shut up, but then a soft voice came from the cell next to her muttered

"Doesnt pay, they dont give a shit."

Ray shuddered, she didn't like the soft, nice voice. It was too normal. It was it was almost not normal.
"Who are you?"

The person didn't answer for a few seconds, but replied after thinking about it.

"You know, I really don't have one."

Ray was surprised. Ray didn't know of a supernatural creature or a human who didnt know there name, unless they somehow forgot it.
Ray brushed her hand through her light blonde hair and sighed.

"Im Ray."

"I guess I'll be Quinn." the girl replied.

~~~

ELIJAH KEPT CASTING SPELLS, BUT THEY weren't effective. Elijah groaned and sat on the stool that was in the corner. His eyes were drooping as his red hair fell down into his eyes. Elijah looked at the cell bars and looked around to see that there was no one but him. Then he noticed a faint shadow.

Suddenly, he wasn't tired anymore. He walked up to the bars and attached his hands to them, his fingers started stinging, spreading to his hands. He hissed and took his hands of the bars. Iron.

"Who are you?" yelled Elijah to the figure.

The figure laughed, not a friendly laugh, a much more sinister laugh then Elijah could have imagined.
"Declan, but i'm guessing you want to know what I am, not my name," spoke Declan.

Elijah swallowed. The figure walked up to his cell bars and said slowly

"Demon."

~~~

SOLARIS WAS A GOOD FAIRY, SHE DID not deserve this. She was scared. She wanted to leave this haunted place. She could tell there were spirits lingering in the halls. Plus, none of her friends were here.

She was a tink. Not necessarily good, not necessarily bad.

But she was really, really good for being a tink.

Solaris felt hot tears come to her face, she didn't know she could feel this much emotion at once.

Solaris grabbed the bars and screamed when she felt the tingling and stinging. She guessed it was iron, knowing it was toxic to fairies.

A girl in the next jail cell grinned at her and said

"It's going to be okay,"

Solaris wanted to growl and yell why should i trust you?

Solaris instead shined her magented eyes toward her and snarled "Who are you?"

"Laylah."

"As in the angel?"

"Exactly."