RUNNING PEARLS

RUNNING PEARLS 

" I JUST DON'T LIKE THIS HARMONY , I MEAN YOU JUST RAN ME DRY, MY MOM HAS LUNG CANCER , SO IM MOVING AWAY , WE MADE THIS AS A FAMILY DECISION, YOU KNOW FOR HER NEEDS AND IM SORRY, IM GLAD I MET YOU WELL I MEAN THE REAL YOU, BUT UMM IM SOR.....'' 

"RING RING RING RING"

" YEAH MMH DAD I'M ON MY WAY. "HE SAID IN A PANIC ON HIS CELLAR DEVICE

"VVVVRRRROOOOOMMMM" , WAS HEARD AS HIS RUSTED TRUCK DROVE AWAY

JUST LIKE THAT , NO BYE ,NO I GOT TO GO , JUST A DRIVE AWAY, ME LEFT THERE ALL ALONE JUST STUCK. A LOST SOUL MY SADNESS SCRAMBLING IN MY STOMACH UPROOTING TOWARDS MY EYES TO RELEASE WATER WORKS , I TRIED SO HARD TO NOT DARE LET THAT HAPPEN, BUT SOME HOW MY PITTY GOT THE BEST OF ME AND I HAD NOT SHUN THEM SOON ENOUGH . AND MY MIND WAS SO GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE I WAS ALONE......IM STILL SOME HOW STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY I FEEL EMPTYNESS DEEP DOWN .. I MEAN I STILL HAVE MY FAMILY , HE WAS JUST A BOY OR SO I THOUGHT.THIS FLASHBACK KEPT RE-PLAYING.  

I JUST COULDN'T SIMPLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPEN IN JUST 3 WEEKS TO CAUSE THIS MUCH PAIN - KY'LIEL

" Hold on we're going home (ye,ye) 

hold on we're going home (going home) 

lah-lah-lah-lah-lah oo-oo-ooo-oo-oo-ooo-na-na-na-na 

uuuuuuuuuuuuuu-uuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Ky'liel sang as she stood underneath the silver shower head as the steaming hot lukewarm water beat upon her skin slowly smothering her body in a nest of warmth. It felt like heaven to her as she washed upon her light skin with her vanilla bean dove bodywash smoothly gliding down every inch of her thick body cleansing and nourishing as it slithered down upon her body. As quickly as it began she knew she couldn't stay in this paradise for long for she had school to attend. She quickly turned off the water and exited the tub and sashayed over to her bathroom sink and began brushing her teeth. The mint was at full effect making sure the toothpaste did it's job in fact the mint was so strong it made her eyes water and shed a couple tears. after about a good 2 minute s she proceeded across the hall to her bedroom to get dressed . '1,2,3' liel counted in her head preparing her self for the tragic. and just as she knew it would happen , as soon as she opened the door a cold fluff of wind sweep out into the open and she felt it under her dinghy coral colored towel . She quickly closed her door and strolled over to her bed to put on her outfit for the day. It was simple a pink and turquoise colored sheer top with white short shorts , pink sandals and turquoise jewelry she then moisturized her legs and arms and face . and last but not least put on pink mac lipstick. 

She forgot today was monday so her parents left early so that means no one was home and she had to go to school hungry until lunch uuugh.. She hated mondays a lot but at times they were her favorite.anywho she proceeded to her black 2014 lexus droptop and drove her way to school to meet Elria , her bestie. 

" omg you look so cute today boo , i love you , pose for instagram, omg how was your weekend bae" Elria said to Liel with enthusiasm in every word

" dang calm down i barely walked into the gate and you're already in my face calm down i'm going crazy answering all these questions,please take a chill pill sit down , walk me to class something ria" leil responded with a smile painted on her face happy she still had a bestfriend so loyal and honest and crazy , she just loved her life and everyone in it .