o n e

[j o e y]
i was walking to school with one of my good friends shane. when i saw a upper classmate and I'm guessing his friend people always talk about the hot one daniel christopher preda. ive never seen the other one though.... as we walked past daniel winked at me. i was feeling flirtatious so I winked back. shane started poking me , one of the things he does when you stop paying attention to him. then he started talking about Youtube stuff. i was surprised at how flirty me and that guy were to eachother. i didn't think one of the most popular students were gay. hmmmmmmm let's see how this goes down.

[d a n i e l]
i was talking to sawyer one of my best friends. when i saw a boy who looked about a year younger than me. i threw my ciggerete on the ground and smashed it with my boot. i winked at the boy he had some red head walking next to him that started poking him after he walked past me. Wow he looked cute but he looked too cute.... like he never did anything wrong. he probably wouldn't like me because of all the drugs,being late,and just being crazy. but he looked cute..... lets see how this goes down.

[a/n sup guys it's toby im restarting so yea um... idk what else to say..... byeeee]