The invatation

3rd pov
Tsuna was sitting at his desk doing mountains of paperwork because of a certain sklark and a kufufuing pineapple and an octopus head. Then gokudera-kun came in with a vanilla colored envelope with a wax stamp on it and the phantomhive simbol. Reborn also came in and said "dame-tsuna that is an invatation from th second biggest company worldwide I bet the details are inside", so tsuna opened it and there was a letter inside saying.

Dear vongola decimo
I'm ciel phantomhive and we have invited you to the phantomhive mansion to attend the 400 year success party and you are aloud to to bring as many subordinates if needed because I acknowledge your ranking in the underworld and I also know that many are after your head so to be safe bring as many as you want but just to inform you we are no threat to you. Please arrive at the mansion on January 15 at 6pm.
By yours truly ciel phantomhive

Tsuna decided to call his gaurdians into the meeting room to talk over the invitation and also to see who wanted to to go and so once everyone was gathered in the meeting room a brunette started his announcement of the phantomhive manor invitation.

Tsuna pov

"Hello everyone I have an announcement to make ...we have been invited to the phantomhive manor to attend a party now all of you will attend except lambo but since my HI has been giving me a headache some will go on secret missions while we are there so that means until we go to london which takes approximately 2hrs so you -by the way today is January 13- will be given roles,

Me : guest, person being invited

Hibari/Yamamoto/ryohei : bodyguards, extra guests plus gokuderakun

Gokudera : researcher, research about phantomhive

Chrome/mukuro : patrollers, keep on watch out for weird movement"

_time skip_

It was January 15 3:33pm and we had our bags packed and we were ready to go we boarded the plane and when we got there the mansion infront of us was on par with the vongola mansion but before we entered I told mukuro and chrome to go patrol with their mist flames and so they left. When we entered we saw lau a special acquaintance of ciel and lady red ciel's aunt and ciel's fiancé Elizabeth or lizzy.

When we reached the bottom of the fancy carpeted stairs down came a boy with an eyepatch that covered his right eye like chrome which I almost mistakened him with but the weird thing was the all black butler trailing him which gave my head quite a beating but I didn't react because of my training with reborn *the spawn of satan* and when he came down to the first five steps of the stairs he stopped and introduced himself, " hello my beloved guests and vongola decimo I am ciel phantomhive nice to meet you all," ciel said.

So I answered back," Hello I am the vongola decimo or sawada tsunayoshi you can just call me tsuna." I smiled a innocent smile which for some reason made Elizabeth and lady red squeel and have nosebleeds then I sensed lustful eyes staring at me from lau-san and the butler.

" I smiled a innocent  smile which for some reason made Elizabeth  and  lady red squeel and have nosebleeds  then I  sensed lustful  eyes staring at me from lau-san and the butler

Ciel broke the squeeling by saying," oh I didn't know that vongola decimo was a teenager," with a smug look.

I replied, " I would say the same ciel-kun~." I saw the butler smirking and ciel give him an elbo to stomach answer, ciel than introduced everyone else.

"This lady to my right is lady red and also my aunt the young man beside her is lau he works under me -sorry I forgot what their connections were- and the young lady to my left is eliza.. ," ciel got interrupted by Elizabeth as she suffocated ciel in a hug and said, " Ciel~I told you to call me lizzy~♡"which was as loud as ryohei.

"These are my guardians and they are also the extra guests they will also introduce themselves but who is the butler behind you?" I said

Ciel responded,"his name is Sebastian he is my butler."

"I am just one hell of a butler," he said then I glanced at hayato.

"Tch gokudera hayato.....*I gave a glare (read pout) for him to continue* and juudaime's right hand man and storm guardian" and everyone sweatdrops thinking who is juudaime and why he turned 180 except for tsuna and the guardians.

3rd pov

"Yamamoto takeshi tsuna's left hand man and rain guardian haha"

"Do not call juudaime so cas...u.." tsuna let out a little KI and everyone froze and I mean everyone in the mansion froze and tsuna walked over to gokuderakun and said, " I don't think right now is the time to add on to my paperwork.... ne~" he smiled a sweet smile maybe to sweet than tsuna turned around with an innocent smile like nothing just happened and everyone falls anime style except for some specific people, ciel whispered," I....is he a d...demon?" And Sebastian answered, " no he is not but he was able to make me, a demon, freeze of movement than you can call him satan." tsuna than told them to continue starting from hibari.

" Hn hibari cloud guardian I'll bite you to death." Than ryohei shouted, " I'm ryohei the sun guardin to the EXTREME!!"after the introductions we went to the waiting room -I think- for tea.