Chapter Two

Hey guys, HuskieLuva here. Sorry about the short ending of last chapter. I was about to hit the writing button, but I accidentally hit the publish one, but here is the continuing if chapter one, but in chapter two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my desk and looked over at Landon, who had fallen asleep.

He does know that this information could be completely vital, right?

Oh well, I thought. His loss, not mine.

Scott cleared his throat. "I'm sorry, Miss Marcello and Mister Macom," he said, waking up Landon. "But apparently you aren't interested in this life-threatening information?"

The class laughed.

"Sorry, Scott." I apologized.

"Where'd that sausage-wearing chicken go?" Landon sleepily asked, looking around.

The entire class laughed, including me, Scott, and Maddie.

Scott laughed so hard, that he gave Landon a detention slip, then went on with his lesson.

In the middle of that lesson, I began to feel this strange feeling, and pulled out my pocket mirror.

My eyes weren't brown anymore, but amber, like a wolf's.

I gasped, then fell forward, screaming in pain.

"Scott!" I yelled. "It's happening! Right now!"

Everyone turned over to me, then backed away towards the bookshelves.

"I've got you," Scott assured, picking me up.

He rushed over to the containers and gently placed me in. I swear I heard him say, "Not now! Great God, not now!"

He closed the door, and I saw Landon push through the crowd.

"Deep breaths," Scott said, and that was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

It felt like I had only blinked, and I awoke on the floor.

I looked around to see the whole class staring at me in awe.

"What?" I asked, looking down.

I expected to see paws, but I saw my own hands and legs, like I was crawling, but it didn't feel that way.

I tried to stand up, but fell down.

I stood on my hands and knees, and looked at the mirror.

I didn't see a scared, confused preteen girl but a beautiful white wolf, standing regally.

I gasped.

Maddie stood up, pulled out her earbuds and walked over to us.

And she said these unhopeful, unwanted five words: "The White Wolf has returned."