Chapter 2: Pizza And Penises Don't Mix

I sat in one of the bean bag chairs on Kyle's floor with my untouched pizza sitting in front of me. I looked at the slice that i had on my lap. It smelled great, but I couldn't even begin to think of eating it with the image of Kevin naked in my head. You could say I was a little distracted. At the moment Kyle and I were watching Insidious for what felt like the 57th time.

"Megan, you ok?" Kyle asked me with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine." I lied to him for the second time today. In my defence, I knew he wouldn't have approve of what i had witnessed.

I always hated lying. But Kyle doesn't need to know I saw his brother's dick and that it still hasn't left my mind. And that's why my pizza was untouched. 

Pizza and penises don't exactly mix.

"Megan!" Kyle yelled trying to get my attention. I snapped out of my inner thoughts.

"What!" I yelled back startled from his tone and level of volume.

"You were zoned out for like 10 minutes." He said bluntly.

Wow, it only felt like maybe 2 minutes, definitely not 10, I thought to myself.

"I'm bored, let's do something," Kyle sighed getting up off his bean bag chair.

"But I don't wanna get up..." I whined.

"We have cheesecake downstairs." Kyle said displaying a playful smirk on his lips. The moment thoses words left his mouth I got up and raced downstairs beating Kyle to the kitchen.

Once Kyle got downstairs he got out the cheesecake and two forks, and being us we dove right in.

"Cheesecake is sooo good." He said finishing up his piece. I nodded in agreement taking my last bite.

"What do you wanna do now?" Kyle asked me taking both our plates away and setting them in the dishwasher.

"Ugh I don't know, you know I don't like choosing stuff to do." I said as Kyle pulled his phone out of his pocket and begun playing Candy Crush.

I went to my back pocket to grab my phone but I felt that it wasn't there. I frowned to myself, trying to remember where I could've left it. Then I remembered earlier this evening before Kyle had even ordered the pizza I had thrown it on the bean bag chair I must've left it there.

"I left my phone upstairs, I'll be right back." I said getting up and heading upstairs.

I walked into Kyle's room and just as I thought, my phone was on the bean bag chair. I bent over to pick it up and then unlocked it checking for notifications. A few texts and a couple stuff from Facebook and Twitter.

"Kyle?" Kevin asked opening the door and coming in to the room.

"Nope, it's just me." I said turning around to see him standing in the doorway.

"Oh hey, Megan. Sorry I thought it was Kyle who was in here." Kevin said awkwardly, looking at me with a cute little expression on his face.

"No, it's just me." I told him returning my phone to my back pocket.

"I don't mind just you." He admitted quietly taking a step towards to me.

The closer he came the more I thought of our earlier encounter.

*Couple hours earlier*

"Yeah, of course." I answered looking up at him to see he had his eyes cast down towards his lap.

"Megan," Kevin said bringing head down to my eye level looking me directly in the eyes.

"Yes?" I said keeping our stare.

"I like you." He said quickly.

"You like me?" I asked him, completely shocked from what he'd just said.

"Yeah I do, I have for a while." He continued shyly.

I don't know what came over me, I didn't even bother to reply. A sudden wave of confidence passed over me and I pressed my lips to his. For the first time in a while everything felt right.

By the way he kissed me back he obviously had gotten the message that I liked him just as much as he liked me.

One small kiss lead to a steamy make-out session.

We were only interrupted by the sound of Kyle pulling into the driveway.

*Back to present time.*

"So you do know Kyle's only just downstairs, right?" I questioned as Kevin ignored me coming even closer.

"And he can walk in at any moment." I cautioned him but he only continued to ignore me and came so close I was beginning to need to look up at him to see his beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh, I'm well aware I just need take care of something first." He said with a smirk as my mind wondered on what he needed to do.

Before I could even come up with anything he'd have in mind his warm, soft lips were on mine. Thoughtlessly I kissed him back and he took one of my hands in his and placed his free hand on my cheek. I could feel him smile into the kiss which made me smile back.

"Megan! Hurry up, I'm stuck on this level of Candy Crush and need you to do it for me." Kyle called from downstairs in the kitchen, interrupting myself and Kevin.

"I need to go help him, he's hopeless at Candy Crush." I told Kevin pulling away and breaking the kiss.

"Fine, why is my brother so demanding?" He asked no one in particular.

"It's Kyle what do you expect?" I joked leaving Kevin in the middle of the room and heading back downstairs.

"Finally!" Kyle exclaimed as I sat down on the chair next to him looking over his shoulder at him struggling with his game with one more life left.

"What took you so long?" he asked, handing his phone over to me so that I could beat the level for him.

"I was just talking to Kevin." I said swiping a few candies and clearing the rest of the jelly to finish the level.

"What were you guys talking about? You seem to be talking a lot lately." Kyle asked sounding a little suspicious of Kevin and I as I passed him back his phone. He thanked me and started on the next level.

"Nothing really." I lied to him once again.

I keep lying, it's like a disease once it starts it doesn't stop.