Finding Ariel

The police went to find Ariel. They found her. So they went to tell Ariel's friends.
"Well we found your friend, Ariel Martin"
"Omggg thank you so much!!¿but wait where is she" said arii
"Ariel chose to leave. She confirmed she didnt want to see anyone. And she wanted to be alone."
Everyone started crying. But zach was on floor crying..and loren wasnt crying. She didnt really feel bad for her. She just wanted Zach. But she kept quiet .

"How could my sister leave without me"geo said
"Do u want a ride home" the officer said
He look around and everyone was crying. Not loren she was just hugging geo.
"Yes i do officer. I need to get to my sister as fast as i can. Thank you"
"Your welcome"
"Baby can i go along" loren said
"No baby im sorry. She needs time away from friends right now. She needs me right now. Maybe in a couple of days baby" 
"Aww. Tell ariel i love her and hopes she gets better"loren said in a kinda sad and kinda happy way.
Everyone went in seprate cars to the hotel because geo was leaving. After Geo was done packing.  Geo and everyone was saying their goodbyes Zach was walking torwards him. Geo was mad at Zach kissing Arii. He was building a fist but calmed himself down. When Zach got to him he dropped to the floor crying and winning. "IM SO SORRY GEO!I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE HER CRY I NEED HER PLEASE HELP ME GET HER BACK!!!"zach cried harder and harder .
"You you you want her. You fight for her. No matter what. If u love her you would do anything to have her back. I cant do nothing man, because i dont want her to cry mooree or get mad. Im sorry Zach." zach was still crying so hard. He was holding on to Geos leg saying "CAN I PLEASE GO WITH YOU!!"
Geo whispered "yes"
Loren mad dog Geo. So she went to hug him one more time and she told him in his ear. "Why is he going and i cant."
"Because Zach is desperate for her. I cant leave him like this "
"Oooh ok. Bye babe. Have a nice trip. Imma miss you. Love you" loren said in a way as she was kinda mad . zach had his bags and everything . they looked shocked and sad. Loren already knew he was leaving the others leaving.
"Zach leaving so soon" mark said in a sad way. Zach went to hug him. The both started crying. "I love you man " mark said crying. "I love you too mark. Take care."
Everyone grouped hugged geo and zach. And then started to walk to the limo.
"Bye everyone" geo and zach said about to.
cry. "BYEE . TELL ARIEL WE LOVE HER. AND WE LOVE YOU BOTH ." they all said