Stressed Out

Odell POV

I was cooking in the kitchen for Y/N. She's been working back to back all week and I thought if she came home to some bomb stir fry she would feel better.

"Babe. I'm home!" Y/N announced walking in. She dropped her bag  on the ground and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey beautiful" I greeted my wife with a kiss

"Hello. Mhm what you making?" She asked

"Stir fry. Have a seat" I smiled as she walked away. I watched as her ass switched side to side in her tight pencil skirt. Y/N been working a lot which cause are sex life to slightly not be as exciting as it used to.

As Y/N and I sat at the table I noticed that she wasn't eating.

"Everything okay sweetheart?" I reached for her hand

"Yeah. I'm just a little tired. I've been really stressed out lately about work" She sighed. I hated seeing her like this.

"Let me make you feel better" I got up and walked over to her side. She stood up quickly

"Tell me what you want. You want your pussy ate? You wanna ride my face until you feel better? You want me to bend you over and fuck you all night baby? Whatever you want I'll give it to you" I whispered into her ear. I pushed up my semi hard shaft against her soft plumped ass.

"I wanna ride your face daddy" She said innocently

"Whatever you want princess" I smirked. I quickly cleared off the table as she got undressed.

She leaned up against my chest.

"Take it off baby. I miss him" She pouted rubbing my dick

I bit my lip as I began undressing. My dick sprung free. It was very happy to see Y/N.

-----------------
"Oh yes! Fuck me with your tongue baby!" Y/ N panted as I devoured her sweet pussy. She ran her fingers through my blonde curls the more I flicked my tongue inside her.

"Aw shit" She cried out as I replaced my tongue with two fingers and licked her clit looking her dead in the eye.

Moments after I finally made her cum all in my mouth.

"Mmmm daddy. I want your dick" She moaned. She got off my face and went face to face with my erect member.

"Has he gotten bigger?" She smirked admiring my penis as if she's never seen it before.

She began jacking me off while she swirled her tongue on my tip. She spat on my dick and began sucking it slowly.

"Fuck" I gritted my teeth watching her fuck me with her mouth. She took it out her mouth and started jacking me off with her boobs which drove me crazy. Y/N is the only woman that can make my eyes role back don't let her innocent fool you.

"You like that daddy?" She asked rubbing my tip on her perfect pierced nipple.

"Keep doing nasty shit like that and imma nut all on your face girl" I groaned holding her hair back

She winked at me. She opened her mouth wide with her tongue out. 

Glad I made her feel better