Chapter 23:Telling everyone/ Time Jump.

Word Count:2730

At Dinner time.

Jellal POV:

It was now dinner time and me and Erza spent most of our time in the bedroom together not like that she is pregnant all we were doing was laying down on the bed cuddling up to one another, we both got up and got changed out of our PJ's and into these outfits.

Erza Outfit:

Jellal Outfit:

Jellal Outfit:

Once we were changed we walked out of our bedroom and down the hallway, we walked down the stairs and into the dinning room where everyone minus Lucy, Jacob and Happy, we sat down in our seats at the table as everyone looked at us with an what's t...

Once we were changed we walked out of our bedroom and down the hallway, we walked down the stairs and into the dinning room where everyone minus Lucy, Jacob and Happy, we sat down in our seats at the table as everyone looked at us with an what's the answer look on their faces.

"So are you pregnant or not"Gray asked Erza

I turned and looked at Erza as she was looking at me with an do we tell them look on her face, i nodded as she turned and faced everyone.

"Yes i'm pregnant"Erza replied 

"Yes a mini Erza or a mini Jellal running around"We all heard someone say but we couldn't see who it was till a blue familiar cat came into view with Lucy and in her arms was Jacob.

They came in and sat down well Lucy did since she had Jacob and he wanted his daddy while Happy was hugging Erza smiling, i smiled and started eating the food that was on the table as everyone did the same.

Time Skip to after Dinner.

After dinner was over we all went and sat in the living room for a little while talking about the guild and how our lives have changed for the better though not the bad, Lucy was talking about our friends there and when we should go and see them all which we all thought was a really good idea. We were talking for almost 4 hours and Jacob was getting fussy so Lucy, Natsu and Happy said their goodnight and left the living room along with Lucy mother so now it was me, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Carla and last Gray.

"So Jellal when are you planning on asking Erza to be Mrs Jellal Fernandes"Juvia asked me 

I looked at Erza who was blushing red i smirked and looked at Juvia.