The Person I hate the most.

I hate her. I dont know why but I hate that egoistic girl. School Queen, my ass. Just because you look alright and are rich, it doesnt mean you can treat people like shit.
"Ohhh Look!! the Queen is here!!"
The students nearby roared.
A girl with Crimson Red hair stepped out of a Mercedes, Waved at the driver and stepped inside the school grounds.
A Smile spread across her face.
These peasants really are worthless, huh? Hahaha...anyways, Make way for the Queen!!
She thought.
All the boys were fawning over her....Except one..Except Me...
God, I hate that bitch. And No there is no specific reason behind it but I just find her annoying and Irritating.
Even so, I like her driver. I mean, he is really a nicr guy... He gave me a lift once when It was raining heavily and evemtually, We talked and became buddies...We go on Drives sometimes. Poor guy, he lost his wife during Childbirth. Also, It seems he has a Daughter. I dont know her age.
Anyways, It doesnt change the fact that I hate this bitch.
On the other hand, The Queen saw our Hero, Daiki glaring at her.
Huh? That one is glaring at me!?
How dare he?? Hmm..I'll try something.
She walked straight to him. And put her hand On his cheek and winked at him.
What normal boys would find to be the best thing thing in their Life, Hiroto found it enfuriating.

This Bitch.......
He slapped off her hand, Held her collar tightly, "Dont you think that you can Echant every guy, You Crack Whore!!"
"HOW DARE HE SAY THAT TO THE QUEEN!!!!" all the boys started beatimg him up. After they did beat him to a pulp, They left. The Queen, Aya, Stood there in shock...
Okay, It was partly my fault...I mean, He shouldnt have said that to me in the first place!
She thought...
Daiki stood up "Dont think I ll let you go you fucking Bitch!!" He screamed at her and Ran away... As he entered the class, Everyone started talking about him "Isnt he the disrespectful guy who called the Queen a Whore?" "Yeah, DOnt look at him."
From that day on, Daiki was boycotted by everyone. Not like everyone was friends with him anyways.
He would spend His weekends in his Uncle's Mansion outside the Main City. His uncle was an International Businessman , as a result, His own house was quite luxurious too. One certain weekend, He saw that his uncle had Hired a New Driver.
That evening he had to go and buy a new game that was releasing at midnight so, he asked his uncle if he could Take the new driver with him. His uncle, Shiro, was a kind man and he always fulfilled every wish Daiki had. Daiki was to meet his friends, Kirie ,Tanaka and Mitsuo at the shop. They would keep a spot for him in the line. At 11 pm, he sat in the backseat of the car and said "Hey, New Guy, have you seen GameUtopia at 12th street?"
"Daiki?" The driver turned around.
"Ryuu????? What a surprise!!"
"So, this is your Uncle's mansion huh?"
"Yeah! And what happened to your last Job? You know, the School Queen?"
"Hahaha...Is that What they call Aya? I still consider her A Princess..."
"What?"
"Nothing, Shall we go now?"
"Sure!"
We talked all the way, I bought what I came for and Sat back in the car.
Ryuu said "Daiki..Its...cold...Do you want a can of coffee??"
"Sure! I ll get it!"
"No, you wait In the car...I work for you right now!"
"Okay, dont be so formal, Sit Here or You're fired!" He smiled at Ryuu.
"Alright Alright..Cant lose another Job, I have a daughter to Raise."
"Hehe!" As Daiki stepped out of the car, His wallet fell down.
He was crossing the street when He realized his wallet lying on the ground. Ryuu went to give him his wallet when He realized the Signal had turned Red and Daiki was standing in the middle of the street with a truck heading his way...He jumped and Pushed Daiki On the ither side of the street, taking his stead...The truck driver tried his best to stop but Drove Ryuu over...Daiki couldnt understand what had happened but when he saw the Truck driver speeding away, He came to his senses...he ran over to Ryuu
.
No..no..this..cannot be!! Ryuu...I ran over to him
He was dying...I would try to think positive but it was the only answer...In his dying breath, He spoke "Thank god, atleast you're safe...*cough*..."
He gave me his pendant...
"Here, take this, Go to my house and hand it over to my daughter....Daiki...*COugh* If its not toi much, canI ask you something?"
"Anything, Ryuu..."
I was crying...
"Please take care of my daughter...Please...She has no family left...If possible...Be her family...Take care of her."
"I will..I promise you..."
"Ah...Well, These might be strange last words but..*cough* She made my favorite Takoyaki as dinner today...she must be waiting for me...Please tell her I am sorry...And I will always Love her, And she will always be Daddy's little Princess..."
With these words, He closed his eyes... I called and ambulance and They took him to the hospital. I took his car and drove straight to his house...I was crying on the way...His daughter was now an Orphan...Poor Child...But..I lost an Important friend of mine that day.
The house was a 1 room Kitchen, Bathroom type. I knocked first...No one answered. SO I opened the door amd went straight in... His daughter was sleeping on the Kotatsu...I couldnt see her face but She looked the same age as me...I went to her...I tried not waking her up...I called Uncle Shiro and told him the situation and Told him that I was staying over at Ryuu's... He agreed.
I spoke in a low voice trying not to wake her up "Listen, miss, I..am Daiki..." I placed the pendant next her "This...was the thing your father gave to me...he told me to hand it you...And....Im extremely sad to say that He passed away..." I dont know how but she suddenly heard that and Woke Up...
HE WHAT!????

Queen??