Naomi

Okay, before you guys go and start raging about how "This isn't how I envisioned her at all!" and what not, let me just say, this isn't what I envisioned her to look like either. Just please understand I can't poof up the perfect picture, and it takes a lot of time scrolling through hundreds of pictures on the Internet to find one that looks even a tiny bit close to what I envision.

But, In my head, she's short, has brown or dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, glasses (duh), and usually has her hair in a messy bun.

In my head, when she smiles it's never a real full on, "show your teeth" smile, but more like a small shy smile (because you know, she's bullied a ton and there's not that much to smile about for her)

And also, I envision her as... Average. She's pretty, but not super model hot, and not ugly either. She doesn't look like a full on nerd, but she just looks a little dorky. She's usually pretty focused with her head in a book or in homework, and cuts herself off from the rest of the world, tuning everything out.

So here's a few pictures that look close to what Naomi looks like. Pick your favorite and comment on it to vote which one looks the most accurate.

Naomi

🛑UPDATE🛑

I have been receiving a lot of hate ever since Rubix released the cultural backgrounds of each of the characters, so I will be adding more culturally accurate images of each of the characters. Because it took me so long to find the original images however, I will be keeping them at the bottom of the page.

Yeah, originally, in my mind, I envisioned them all as white. It's just an automatic association I have with book characters. Rubix herself even admitted the same exact thing, stating she envisioned most story characters as white, which is why she decided to switch it up.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, onto the images.

Naomi

Btw, when u search up Pacific Islander girls they are all stock photos in bikinis... so these were hard to find.

Naomi is either Filipino, Hawaiian, or Samoan according to Rubix.