What Just Happened ?

A/N just warning you that Paisley's P.O.V is going to be dirty just letting you know before hand read at your own risk and if your not mature enough just skip that part

Adriana's P.O.V

I was in Rydel's room braiding her hair listening to neon trees, then we started hearing noise, it kinda sounded like moans me and Rydel quietly got off the bed and we tipped toed out of the bedroom and followed the moans,it lead to Rocky and Riker's room we both looked at each other then the door. "You don't think?" Rydel said. " I don't know what to think I haven't seen Paisley all night"." I haven't seen Riker either!!!".

Paisley's P.O.V

I don't know what came over me but I practically just threw myself at Riker, when our lips met I felt something i was longing for. He deepened the kiss And so did I then felt his tongue enter my month and our tongues fought for dominance, then he picked me up bridal style and he then opened the bedroom door, he shut the door and locked it, then thew me on his bed and he started stripping off his clothes, All I could do is stare at his abs "you like what you see?" He asked". Before I had a chance to reply he was on the bed and I was on his lap I could feel his throbbing hardon through his boxers, he put his hands under my towel and ripped it off. He then laid me down and started kissing my neck all the way down to my navel area ,my body began trembling ,I tried to repress from moaning but I couldn't help it it felt so amazing ,Riker got off me and pulled his boxers off and I stared at his member and he just smirked , he got back on me and put his tip in my entrance, I griped the sheets as I felt Riker inside me. " god I've missed you" Riker said heavily, " I missed you to".

Riker's P.O.V

We just laid there breathless and sweaty, "that was amazing!!" I exclaimed. And I turned to face Paisley and she had a cute smirk on her face. "Yeah I know I was there" she joked. And she booped my nose. "I meaned what I said I did really miss you please don't ever leave me again"." I wouldn't dream of it Rikey"."good cause without you there is no me without you babe".

Adriana P.O.V

I was putting my last earring in, Ross hasn't told me where he was taking me for our date and it was driving me crazy. As for lasts night fiasco with Riker and Paisley I can't say I was surprised I knew it was bound to happen I just didn't know when, as for Rydel poor girl i guess she's not used to hearing her brother having sex with her one of her best friends wouldn't blame her for being shocked about the whole situation.

Ross's P.O.V

I was getting ready for my date,I haven't told Adriana where I was talking her yet and there was a reason for that I don't even know, all the ideas I came up with sucked. " Ross did you ever think of a nice picnic on the beach" Ryland said." Oh my god Ryland that idea is amazing!!!".

Adriana's P.O.V

It may have took 2 hours but I was finally ready. I was wearing a yellow sundress with white flats and a yellow hairband to match the dress, I did my makeup lightly because I heard somewhere Ross doesn't like a lot of makeup and I spayed some perfume on me, this will surly turn him on.

Ross's P.O.V

"Ok Adriana you've gotta keep your eyes closed otherwise it won't be a surprise"." Ok sorry I'll try to be more patient" she replied. "Ok Adriana just a couple more steps".

Adriana's P.O.V

Ross told me a couple more steps, I was going crazy I wish Ross would take this damn blindfold off me. "Ok we're here"Ross said. And I could feel the blindfold being lifted off my eyes "thx god". I looked at where Ross took me, it was absolutely beautiful, we were at the beach the way the waves clashed onto the rocks the way the sun beamed down on as, it was magnificent mesmerizing. There was a blanket set on the ground with everything placed out nicely he gestured me to sit down and I did and he sat down also. "Here give me your glass" he asked. He filled it up with something but I wasn't sure what it was?, " what's this?." It's wine Riker got it for me if you don't want to drink it its fine I don't want to pressure you to do something you don't want to do". He replied shyly. After a couple glasses of wine Ross and I were kinda drunk we didn't mean to I guess we got lost in the moment, we were laughing at something then I felt his lips on mine,"I'm sorry what? did I miss something?". It was like the song girls by 1975 " One moment I was tearing off your blouse Now you're living in my house What happened to just messing around? But in this situation it would be more like one moment we were drunk and laughing now we're making out what happen to just socializing dude, but don't get me wrong I kissed back I mean why wouldn't i ?

A/N ok this chapter took a little to write the I excepted sorry for the wait I hope you enjoyed the chapter, vote follow and comment I love hearing you feedback - Candace