beginning with tears

Wham.smack.wham. Then a loud bang. Thats what you'd hear from the yard. Jack was drunk again and I was the first person he saw after the bar fight. BAM! He threw me at the wall. "Too bad you aren't older I could seriously do damage." He said as I clutched my side. Silent tears rolled down my face. " Too bad you were only married because my mother felt pity for you!" I said sitting up and wincing. " Too bad there's no one here to help you," He said standing over me. He knelt beside me and to my reluctance he grabbed my arm shoved me up. He grabbed my hair which I had been growing out and grabbed some scissors. "NO!" I screamed as I kicked him right where any man fears to be hit. I kicked so hard if a guy was watching it would physically pain him too.
I ran up to the balcony, looked over the edge, and jumped. There waiting below to catch me was Danny. Danny is my best friend since kindergarten. His wavy, sandy Brown hair falling everso perfectly. His eyes where by far the most beautiful part about him though. The color was unbelievable. Like the ocean and electricity bundled into one. He looked at me terrified. With out speaking we knew exactly what each other was thinking.
We ran for the trees. There was a short cut through the river to the safest part of town or at least that is hidden. I passed him and didn't look behind me. Then my head started pounding, my vision fading, and my legs quaking. WACK! I collapsed to the ground enveloped in dank blackness.
                                                 )♡●♡(
My vision slowly became clear. Danny was carring me bridal style. He was walking as to not wake me but I pretended to be asleep. Silent tears rolled down his cheeks as he looked down on my face. He looked so beautiful. His hair brushing against his cheeks. His lips so Rosey I had wished to kiss. I hugged him tightly around the neck. He stopped,set me down on the bed, and looked at my body so still. He trailed his hand down my face, and smiled. "I know you're awake,em." I sat up stiffly. We didn't have to act here like we did around our friends. We were to teenagers struggling to beat life with our disadvantages.
He lost his brothers, twins to premature birth. His mom died giving birth to them. His father was a strangerto him. Literally. He never meet his father. His grandma was nice but didn't really know what she was doing. His grandpa died in the war at a young age. My mother treated Danny as her son. She was a great woman. Long brown hair the color of milk chocolate. Soft skin that looked like caramel colored velet. She was a shorter woman of 5' exact, weighing only 98 lbs. She was so sweet. People wondered why she even blinked an eye towards jack. He was a man who didn't care about the pain he caused others. Then there was me. My long bright red hair barely to my shoulder blades was wavey and thick. Freckles like stars dotted my face, arms, and shoulders. My skin was tan on my arms and legs but was dry, but soft. 5'4" and weighing 100lbs. ran faster than even the boys my age. I was captain of the track team. Practice wasn't really practice for me. I ran for the shear fun of it. People thought is was crazy.
"Why have you not given up on me yet?" I asked ashamed I didn't fight back harder. He tilted his head, eyebrows furrowed,"What do you mean?" I ran my hands through my hair slowly letting myself fall backward. "You know what I mean,D." I turned my head to look at him. "You're the last person who I refer to as my last shred of sanity." He said messing with his hands. He wouldn't look at me. So many thoughts ran through my head, but one was quite clear. 'Why is he so quiet to day? It's not like him.' Suddenly I sat up. I grabbed his chin and kissed his wet cheek. "I'm not gonna leave you without a fight." His eyes staring me deep into my core. "We need to get back to my house we have school tomorrow." He said standing up and reaching his hand out to me.