Prolouge

Have you ever wondered what the difference is between good and evil? I think about it all the time. Then again, I have all the time in the world to think about it. My name is Hans, Hans Hades and you can call me just that. I have lived for nearly 3 millennia now and over that time I have been both good and evil never truly content being one or the other. The people in this generation have started to come to the realization of this. I remember when I first realized the foreboding question. It was around 600 years ago a little after I created the Black Plague and set it lose upon humanity, I met someone who taught me that it might be better to be good than it would to be evil. And for a time when I was with her, I was happy. I was content being a good person, helping humanity fight against the plague I had created. Then one day, the person who changed me was killed and I returned back to that monster I once was to avenge the person I loved. It has been around 600 years since then and the memories and actions of what I've done are all I've known as I allowed myself to slip into the cracks of history to observe the world from afar. However recently I was brought out of my seclusion to fight with catastrophe and cause the Days of Oblivion forever changing Earth, the planet I have always known and watched over as my own. And I must say, maybe the world will begin to realize what is truly the difference between good and evil? Because I still have no idea. All I do know is that the world is changing and someone else is watching.

AN:// So this is just a tiny bit I'm posting and it's not even the better prolouge I'm editting but thanks for reading. I appreciate any votes and reshares and Always Remember to Stay Awesome :D