Chapter 3

Hey guys in back in updating again and i am also working on another book so yeah, it will be called My life with the Magcon Boys so go check it out after I update it! Love you!!!

*A week later*

Me and Nash became close and so did me and Hayes, a few days ago Hayes told me he liked me..i didn't say anything but I don't know what to tell Nash, he was in love with me too..i could only tell because whenever he would come around me he would blush really hard and so would I, he asked me if I wanted to hang out so me and Nash are going to Starbucks to hang out with him and his friends.

On our way to Starbucks Nash asked me a very unexpected question.

"Leah do you like Hayes?" Nash said worried.

"WHAT NO of course not....i...."

"You what Leah its okay you can tell me.."

"Nash, I love you, not Hayes."

"W-what?" Nash said sounding thrilled.

"Yeah.."

"Leah.."

"Yes Nash?"

"Can I ask you something before my brother does..well he cant because I'm 16 and he's 13...but whatever..???"

"Sure go ahead."

"Leah, will you be my girlfr-"

I was cut off by being softly kissed by Leah, she was a good kisser, I cant lie..

She slowly pulled away as I blankly stared at her.

"Yes."

"Sorry if that was weird.." She said with worry in her voice.

"No you're fine, you're actually a good kisser.." She winked at me.

I completely forgot that we were in the parking lot so we got out of my Jeep and went inside to see were Cam, Taylor, and Matt were.

We went over there and we sat down and I introduced them all to her.

"Taylor, Cam, Matt, this is Leah..my girlfriend."

"Hey girllll" said Cam, and Matt.

Hey guys in going to end this chapter here because I kind of tired so I'm gonna go to bed, Love you guys goodnight!

ILL UPDATE TOMORROW WHEN I GET THE CHANCE!!!! LOVES YOU BABES!!!!