Chapter 1

Justin's P.OV
As I stand leaning against my locker listening to my friend Ryan talk about some girl he likes wishing he will shut up as I wait for my best friend Lauren to get out of class. "and then she said said yeah with the wink emoji so like what does that mean.... Justin...... Justin" he waves his hand in my face "huh yeah" Ryan just shakes his head.
I see lauren walking towards us I can't help but smile when I see her.
Allow me to introduce myself my Names Justin Bieber I'm a student at senior  Sea View high school I live in L.A but I'm from Canada I'm 18 years old I almost forgot to tell you I'm in love with my best friend Lauren Cimorelli I mean can you blame me

She's so beautiful she's funny and how could I forget she's an amazing singer she's in a band with her 5 sisters Christina Katherine Lisa Amy and Dani the bands called Cimorelli.
"Hey Justin" she smiles "hey lauren" I return the smile I hear someone clear there throat I look to my left to see Dani standing raising her eye brows at me "Hey dani"
"That's better hi Justin" I let out a chuckle an turn my attention back to lauren "so we still on for tonight?" She asks while putting books in her locker I nod "course what time u want me to pick you up at" she thinks about it for a second "7:30" I nod my head she turns to talk to her Dani. I feel a tap on my shoulder "what Ryan"
"So are you and lauren dating" I roll my eyes "I wish" I think to myself but unfortunately I have to say "no were just friends" he nods slowly then walks away. Lauren grabs my hand and pulls me out of the building "aren't you forgetting dani?" She shales her head "she's going to her friends" we arrive at my car I open door for her and she climbs in I jog around to my side and start the car it was silent until lauren spoke "so Christina and nick are going to the fair as well tonight and asked if we wanna join them I wasn't sure so she invited everyone to come if that's okay she thought u might of felt awkward since there a couple and ye know we're well friends" I nod my yeah "that's fine I like hanging with your sisters especially lisa she funny and stuff".
We pull up at lauren house she puts her hand on the handle then turns to me "do you wanna come in and just chill until it's time to go?" "Sure"
We walk in and of course lisa sees us and whistles at us we both roll our eyes and walk into to the kitchen "hey lauren oh hello justin" her mom says "hey lynne" she continues to read her paper "were going up Stairs".
Laurens P.O.V
"Were going up Stairs" I grab justin hand and pull him up Stairs the second we get to my room he Dives on my bed

He's so cute sometimes I mean I'm nkt gonna lie I do like justin alot but I'm pretty sure he likes lisa so yeah "you know at the fair tonight" I nod "can we go on the feriss wheel last?" "Yeah sure"

"Yeah sure". He stretches his arms out towards me "come here" I walk over and sit on the bed he puts his arms around me and gives a hug in lean back against him and he puts his head on my shoulder "wanna watch a movie?"  "Yeah" I pick up the remote and put on netflix I swear we spent 20 minutes trying to pick a movie once we decided we stay how we are and just throw a blanket over us we end up falling asleep.
18:45 pm
We get woken up by Christina coming kn to wake us up to get ready to go "have u got a hair brush I could borrow real quick" I hand him my hair brush and finish getting ready. We walk down to the others "ready" Nick asks "yeah" we all say and go outside Christina Katherine Amy and Dani go in Nick's car and me and lisa go in Justin's