Part 2

Let me introduce myself. I am Amanda Deesly. I am 19 years old and as you know I love sex.
I moved out of my moms house after I graduated from high school, and now I live in a nice small apartment in Atlanta.

In high school I was as promiscuous as I am now, but now it's easier for me to have guys over since I have my own place.

I work two jobs, one as a hostess at Taco Mac part of the week and the rest of the week I work as a receptionist at a dentist office. And that is how I meet all the guys I get into bed with.

My friends Jenna and Ashley think I'm crazy and think I could one day be killed by some guy I fuck but it hasn't happened yet so I'm not really worried. I'm having the time of my life. While they complain about the trouble they are having in their relationships I'm bragging about the amazing sex I have with some of the hottest guys.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Right this way sir."

I'm currently at work and things are so slow right now.

I lead the man to his table and hand him his menu and let him know his server will be right out.
"Thank you sexy" he says and gives me a wink.
I give him a smile and walk off.
Yeah I love sex but I don't fuck everyone who shows an interest in me.
This man was middle aged and not to mention that ring on his finger.
I'm no home wrecker and I only fuck guys around my age or a couple years older. Like James. James is 20 years old and we went to high school together. We've fucked off and on over the years. When we were younger we tried dating but realized it wasn't for us and decided to have a friends with benefits relationship. And that's where it all started.

"Hey Amanda party at my house later tonight!"

That's Kristin, she's my co worker. She's always throwing crazy parties at her house.

"Yeah girl I'm totally in!"

"Girl remind me to introduce you to Derrick, he's the new hottie who moved into my building...I'm trying so hard to get him into my pants."

I laugh and shake my head. It usually doesn't take much for us to get a guy into our bed so I wonder if this Derrick guy is gay.

As my shift finally ends I head around back to grab my purse out of the lockers. I'm looking forward to this party. I really need to drink and get laid tonight.