part 2: Foxica

I also ship this but not 100%

I also ship this but not 100%. Maybe around 88% (I like the picture btw)

I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE. The picture credit goes to its rightful owner.

Foxica story: Chica x Depressed!Foxy

Chicas pov.

I have a crush on somebody here. His name is Foxy. He lives in pirate Cove all alone. I feel bad for him, living by himself in his Cove. He rarely comes out cause of the bite of 1987. But when he comes out, he's always sad and depressed, while the Freddy is pissed at him because we're going bankrupt. Bonnie is different though. He always went over to Foxy and tried cheering him up. I would do the same. Golden would act as if nothing had happened.

I glance over to pirate cove. I wonder what Foxy is doing now? The though keep on going around my head until I decided to make my move.

I walk over to Pirate Cove. I slowly open the curtains to reveal what looks like Foxy was about to commit suicide. "FOXY DONT DO IT!" i shout. He seemed startled but then mumbled. "Chica...just let me end my pain", I was startled and then I shouted something that made me blush HARDCORE. "Foxy! I love you to much too let you go!"

Foxys pov.(finally)

What Chica said next surprised me "Foxy! I love you too much to let you go!" she started blushing madly. I stop what I'm doing and then I walk over to chica. "I love you to chica", then I kissed her. Her soft lips in sync with mine. I feel all of my troubles die away as I feel cared again. "thank you chica, thank you"

Meep. Request in da comments plz. My friend (who doesn't have a wattpad account) requested this.
Hope you like.