Lesson with Bae

So it was the second day and i hadnt had a lesson with Zack which is such a shame because i would love to actually see his center of intelligence. All of a sudden Kendall just texted me
Kenny👭: Whats up with you havent you had a lesson with your bae yet? 😂
Me: I guess not 😭 jks and nothin is up with me im fine hows lessons with Justin 😊
Kenny👭: Fine but i only wish more for you and Zack 😂😂✌🏻️
As i read that message i burst out laughing instead of appreciating how much Kendall meant that to me.
BELL RINGS
"Time for lessons" i say to Kendall and the rest (which will be introduced in the story soon) As we were going to our lesson i saw Zack he didnt exactly make eye contact with me but we went jnto the same room hint hint same lesson omg but suprisingly we sat near each other it was kind of awkward but of course he was as shy as me especially sitting near me 😊😊 Anyway so after a while the teacher told us to work in pairs and guess wat she chose even if we were sitting near boys and just guess who she paired me with just guess Zack. So basically we had to argue for and against about whether adoption is aloud or not. But guess what he said it isnt aloud. But that was i wanted to say because i totally know for a religious point of view its forbidden and its not aloud but if i said that he would have thought i was copying him because he is intelligent. "Zack i think its wrong" so he replied "ok and why" therefore i responded and said "because of  ethical reasons and because if you adopt someone bring them into your comfort and if you fall in a fight with them and might offend them and say stfu your adopted and f off ". After he heard me say that he was shocked and by that he replied " thought you were copying me but it turns out you had evidence to back up your point"