Colors

Meet Julia Walter, a thirteen year old girl with waist-length shining golden hair and a pair of piercing emerald green eyes that shimmer just as much as her hair.

At the age of nine, after finishing second grade, Julia decided she wanted to be home schooled. She came to this decision after two long, grueling year of not really fitting in with anyone in her class and boring lessons that moved too slowly for Julia's taste. Since Julia's parents are too busy to even ask about her day, Julia has been educating herself off an online program ever since. 

Her parents are top-notch business people. Always busy: chattering away on their phones even at home leaving no time to spend with their extraordinary daughter. Instead, they buy her worldly things. To say the least, their family was loaded. Julia had everything a teenage girl would every want or need. These things didn't make her happy though. She was different. 

Julia has a brother, Josh, who is two years older than herself. You see, Josh is a hardcore duo-athlete - soccer and swimming - leaving him with rock-hard, easily visible abs. To make him even more drool-worthy, he has matching golden hair and the same pair of emerald green eyes as his younger sister. To add onto this already flawless-seeming Walter, Josh has the awesomest personality a Sophomore boy could ever have. He's funny, nice, and sweet. Not to mention a touch of loving, over-protectiveness for his younger sister. Let's be honest though, there's really nothing for Josh to worry about because Julia stays at home unless she's going to go sit in nature or whatever. You're probably thinking that he's some type of stereotypical high school heart-throbbing jock but that's not the case for Josh Walter. He's had one girlfriend who had to move away a three days after their relationship being "official." 

A/N: Sorry... That was really confusing so I'll help you out a bit.

What you know now: 

• Julia Walter: thirteen, has golden hair, green eyes, home schooled, homebody

• Julia's brother: fifteen, really loves his younger sister, athletic, basically really awesome

• Julia's parentals: super busy rich business people that are never home

Heyloooo... So... It's a lot to take in, I know. Just trying to touch bases first. LET'S GET THIS STORY STARTED! Ahah, I'm hilarious. Anyways, goodbye now.

ツ - Sincerely, your lovely author who thinks that this "chapter" makes no sense and would really appreciate your feedback