Why Do You Care?

"Well it looks like I'm not wanted here so I'll be going." He said, facing him he leaned down to kiss me, but kissed my forehead looking back at Gabe. "I'll see you later at my place." He said giving me a smile with a wink and walked away knowing the look on Gabe's face I turned around as he looked down at me for awhile

"What is he talking about?" Gabe asked

"I- ummm Well you see I bumped in to he so we started hang out, then we-- ummmm.........." I said blushing from the last thing I said. Looking back at Gabe.

"Don't you remember what he did to you and you go back to him why?" He yelled/asked he looked angry, but worryness filled his eyes.

"Yes, I do, but..." I couldn't finish looking down to find answer. (I can"t find anything to say back DAMN.)

"But what? Felix do you think he's change, or is it that you- ."

 " Why do you care any way." I said/yelled cutting him off looking back up at him.

"Because I'm your friends." He said looking down at me with the same look.

"Well you better start acting like one, 'cause your not my Boyfriend." I said walking away. I put my headphones in and listen to "Taking over Me by Evanescence" walking out of the door I then remember I don't have a ride. Pulling out my phone going though my contacts I stopped at Jack's number thinking about it I called him We talked for awhile then he told me to stay where I am, waiting for him finally he pull up stopping in front of me. As I was getting in I looked back to see Gabe and Rose walking outside looking for me making eye contact with Gabe I looked away closing the door. As we stopped at a red light.

"So where do you want to go?" Jack asked putting his hand on my lap looking at him know what he want to hear.

"I was thinking to your house we can watch a movie, or something." I said placing my hand on his. Seeing the grin grow on he's face made me blush a little, looking out the window. Feeling he pull his hand away made me feel a little alone, but we get to he's house I won't feel like this for long. 

Getting to his house I sat on the couch waiting for Jack to get back with popcorn I picked a movie about some people that go the a cabin and get killed I love horror movie Jack doesn't but it got some sex parts to get him in the right mood. "Jack hurry the movie starting."I said walking in the kitchen, Jack was standing by the microwave watching the popcorn he was so out of it I walked up to him and just stared that sounds creepy, but he looked so  cute  I think he notice because he turned to me.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked touching his forehead. I giggled and shook my head he, then trapped my against the canter, looking down at me I could see the lust fill his brownish/greenish eyes. Knowing what he wants I pulled him down a little to reach he lips. We had I short make out session, as there was a knock on the front door.

" UGH!... Who could that be." Jack said not wanting to stop, walking to the door, he stood there waiting a little while longer. Opening the door
"Where's Felix?" I could hear a familiar voice with anger in it.

Don't know what is it with me and writing short chapters sorry. hope you like it.